image host thread for profile posts until warchamp7 allows us to upload images to profile posts directly

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
BOOOOO!!! YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD!!!!
lol i definitely should’ve quit while i was ahead in retrospect. it was getting late and i could feel myself playing sloppier. but rank-up eligibility was in sight, and rom-en tower was in rotation……

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
lol i definitely should’ve quit while i was ahead in retrospect. it was getting late and i could feel myself playing sloppier. but rank-up eligibility was in sight, and rom-en tower was in rotation……
yeah, I barely do any anarchy if Rainmaker isn't in rotation (even if it is in the X battle rotation) tower control I prefer the krak-on splat roller

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Eh, it's funny and it summarizes how I feel when I jump out in game lol
oh, thank goodness my parents don't know about my online activity here or if they saw that they would've told me to report you but since they don't know I am not.

Cephalobro

That is half inaccurate, I play my Switch in handheld mode and yesterday, I made Turf War a nightmare for people with pure gear loadouts. Not only that, but I have single-handedly gotten the attention of the opposing team due to not being splatted while being in their area while the other members of my team kept painting (and splatting a straggler who wasn't interested to take the bait that the others have took). This was all from playing in handheld mode.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
That is half inaccurate, I play my Switch in handheld mode and yesterday, I made Turf War a nightmare for people with pure gear loadouts. Not only that, but I have single-handedly gotten the attention of the opposing team due to not being splatted while being in their area while the other members of my team kept painting (and splatting a straggler who wasn't interested to take the bait that the others have took). This was all from playing in handheld mode.
yeah, I also have a switch lite so I am forced to play hand held

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom