Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Any estimate as to when the bracket will be finalized?

Azure

Inkling
NNID
grayscaleVacancy
Is it postponed since theres a Splatfest happening?

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637
When will you guys stop accepting teams. I wanna know this because since i am new to this site i am looking for a team at this moment.

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Throwing down an application in hopes that we can participate. Members are currently not final and will be edited.

Team Name: Blooper Ink
Team Leader: LuxLuxora
Skype of team leader: LuxLuxora
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6):
ы Luxora || Luxora48 || @LuxLuxora
ы _Red_X_ || WhiteKnight32 || @_Red_X_
ы Mowse || MowseChao || @Mowse
ы Yuulka || Yulliya || @Yulka
Rest is to be determined.
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): ы
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Yes.
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes.
Main timezone of team: EST

Updated our application to reflect member info. No fill-ins.
Edit: Ignore the "Rest is to be determined." I forgot to omit that before updating.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
Updated our application to reflect member info. No fill-ins.
Edit: Ignore the "Rest is to be determined." I forgot to omit that before updating.
updated! please check the spreadsheet to make sure all your information has been entered correctly. you're located in column P.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
You know what would be cool? A christmas special with no restriction on the amount of teams entering. Also, how many individual people are in the tourney?

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Team Name: Aerilate
Team Leader: MH
Skype of team leader: mh.....

Team Members IGN and NNID’s:
MH / The_MH
Renko / Renko-Maribel
Chad / Chad44
Don / MagicDon
Hypex / hyper_01

Marc / galaxy2212
Mickel / Mickel10
Monferno / k_Monfix37

Team Tag (2-4 Characters): »->
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Possibly
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes
Main timezone of team: CEST

We will add another bunch of players this evening once we've discussed who exactly will play in the tournament. I hope that's fine.

EDIT: Updated with 8 players.

Updated our registration with 8 players. I also changed the stream status to possibly, as Marc is the only one capable of streaming and we don't know who will actually play in the tourney then. Changes are bolded.

Btw. is the bracket draw at http://inkorsink.challonge.com/InkorSinkTestfireI already final? I'm intruiged that we may play IM1 in the first round, although this will be a very rough start into competitive Splatoon :D I'd still look forward very much to playing against them ^^

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
You know what's cool? Not spending two weeks playing one tourney. : )
This so much,especially during Christmas. 64 teams is fine for an Ink or Sink testfire, but that is still a ridiculous size for normal tournaments.
Plus, what if we wanted to have a tournament in one sitting? We would need player limits.

Protom

Pro Squid
Updated our registration with 8 players. I also changed the stream status to possibly, as Marc is the only one capable of streaming and we don't know who will actually play in the tourney then. Changes are bolded.

Btw. is the bracket draw at http://inkorsink.challonge.com/InkorSinkTestfireI already final? I'm intruiged that we may play IM1 in the first round, although this will be a very rough start into competitive Splatoon :D I'd still look forward very much to playing against them ^^
Nope, not final yet..
Updated your team.. :)

PSA: You can view the total number of participants over on Column BN of the doc..

Though my ideas on this tournament (and this forum, for that matter) aren't very solid, I'm going to assume that it's appropriate to ask about open teams that are available to join. I'd really like to be part of this; it sounds amazing, especially with the power of the August update.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
I'm still confused how streaming and commentating will work. Are all matches going to be streamed on the players' own channel, or through one single channel? Matches are happening over the course of a few days, not in one afternoon. How are they planning on commentating that? Are they just going to commentate over the vods or stream single matches whenever they are played? I know you've said you aren't talking more about this, but this is something I'm really interested in and I'm confused how you will do it

JGWentWorth

Inkling
Im down to enter this but , I don't have a squad so if anyone needs another team member let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom