• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkling Avatar Creator

Mygmy Parmoset

Inkling
Not really. It's a good website that someone put quite a bit of thought into. It would be a shame if no one used it.

Unless you're one of those bums who pretends it's your own art, in which case, yeah. They are annoying.

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
I used one of these for a while, but not for very long heh. I have commissioned art of my inkling that I'm using now though (Courtesy of Swoletergeist).

Thinkin' about it kinda takes me back.

Attachments

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
I found this really cool inkling avatar creator online. I've used it quite a few times. It works well, despite being in Japanese. Just check the box on the first page, click the right box for a girl, and the left for a boy.

http://ikasu.lealog.net
Ay!!!... your website is... bootlegged, no offense, but it isn't working where I am! what's up?

k, it works now.

Last edited by a moderator:

inkling1234

Inkling
NNID
dannondori
I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is really fun to use and i love how my inkling turned out

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
I really like how good it looks, might use this as my profile picture...maybe.
download.png

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Ah so that's where these icons came from. I always saw these icons on YT and was wonder who made all of them.

They're pretty cute tbh but I rather not use 'em since I can draw my own icon. But cute nonetheless.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I made some a while back, used as profile avatars, it's a nice little generator but I pretty much see these styles of avatars being worn by many people and it's gotten kinda repetitive. I guess it's useful for those who cannot make their own icons/art. The appearance/gear options are pretty limited as well.

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
I've been to that site many times. That's where I made my profile pic. Also, I use Chrome, which translates the site for me.

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
By the way, I recommend listening to this song while using the site.

Nary Mono

Inkling
Anybody here still hasn't sold his WiiU just to play Splatoon? Post a:wst_shot_first00: if you still have a WiiU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom