• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKLING RP

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(hey guys, I'm sorry I kept you waiting .-. i had to get registered for school and movers came and stuff like that but im done now.)

Nett ran to the old man's house and checked the back porch. "Not there. He must be in the house..."
He rang the doorbell, probably too many times and waited impatiently for the slow man to open the door. When the man opened it, Nett told him the story, replacing the word "octoling" with inkling while also trying to avoid the word as much as he could. The man rolled out the wheel chair to Nett, yelling "You owe me big time, little man!" as Nett zoomed down a pathway to where Serink and Gari was, a shortcut.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"OK, I've got the wheelchair, though I kinda feel bad for who I took it from..." Nett lifted Serink up and tried very hard to sit her down easily, but failed. "I'm sorry."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Wow, im so sorry i havnt replied in so long!)

She snapped out of her love towards Spyke and looked at them. "Oh, cool. I was wondering how long it w-- I mean Im glad the wheelchair is here..." She smiled.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"I say... The skatepark. I think that would be could place for a turf war." She smiled and grabbed her ink brush, which laid next to her.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Hopefully it's in rotation…" Ginger's memory might as well have holes in it. She whipped out her Squidphone and looked at the rotations.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Oh come one, the skatepark is a public place! It doesnt need to be in rotation! We could have our own turf war there."She smiled and reached her arms out so they could help her into the wheelchair.

They didn't even stand a chance, said the girl, by the name of kaila said, standing next to her boyfriend, Steven.

Well duh, you used an inkbrush he said, rolling his eyes.

Oh, and like an octobrush is acceptable?" Kaila questioned, giving him a squinting glare.

All I'm saying is that you need to try the slosher. You really need to expand you weapon range. He said, then stopped.

What is it? Kaila asked, getting ready to grab her inkbrush, which was on her back.

It's...

To be continued

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Hi, @ThePinkDominator! I'm Ginger Gari, one of the RPers here. Now, I'm not saying that you can't join, but you have to ask the creator of this thread, @Serena Inkwell for permission to RP on here as well. Secondly, your post has to do with what we're doing here, which is Ginger, Nett, and Serink deciding where to do a turf war. I don't know if you can RP two characters at once, but you just have to have your post work with ours. Thanks, and Stay Fresh!)

Last edited:

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Hello @ThePinkDominator ! You may join the rp! Im not on too much since things are happening around the neighborhood... Also, Tag my name in a post when you want to join, within parentheses, and make your starter!)

"Hopefully this would work with the wheelchair... You know what, at the skatepark, I dont think the wheelchair will work. Especially with the big slopes..."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Oh yeah, I don't want to see that happen. Now, for a mostly flat stage…Walleye? It has a ramp, but not one too big." Ginger shrugged. "I was going to suggest Moray Towers, but that's pretty much just ramps with snipers galore. I'm not sure that's a good thing with your wheelchair. Nett, do you know anything else about stages?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom