• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKLING RP

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Also good morning and happy new year! Last night was awesome... Me and my sister Callie went to a bar and got jazzy x3 besides, I woke up next to a guy in my bed. Hes hot though, so I might let him stay)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Also good morning and happy new year! Last night was awesome... Me and my sister Callie went to a bar and got jazzy x3 besides, I woke up next to a guy in my bed. Hes hot though, so I might let him stay)
(well then. lmfao, being a 16 year old, I can't say I can agree on doing that but I guess it'd be cool")

Nett looked at Serink. "So, you're like, a Seer? That's what my mother calls those kinds of people. The people who are "cursed" and never forgetting those who died because their eyes are always focused on them. My mom told me it isn't a curse, it's a gift, but... I dunno, I guess it could be scary...I don't want to drag you out of here, though..."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Please drag me out. I really need a wheelchair. Besides, I have no blunt force trauma. Maybe a bit of wounds that will take time to heal."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett frowned. "But me dragging you out makes me feel wrong, it seems ugly to me I don't know how to explain.. I'll carry you out."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
When Serink said that, Nett kind of flinched. He hoped a little that she would say no, as he did not think he would be able to carry her. He just didnt want to drag her. But it was all said in stone, now. He got down on one knee and started to lift her from the ground. She wasn't as heavy as he thought she would be, but it was still tough. "OK.." he stood up with the octoling in his arms.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"Thanks." He said to Gari when she helped lift her up higher. He started walking out near the crevice. "Wait how are we gonna get her out of here? Can she still transform to get through this crack..?"

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"It wont do much... I would be a whole lot slower than usual... Sorta like an old octoling."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"But you can, right? We have to get you out of the crevice somehow, and we cant do it unless you transform into an Octopo...? No, Octopus for and we go out in squid form."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger nodded a silent agreement, her tentacles having a hard time choosing a color. "One can follow you and one can lead. It'll probably be easier if we were the same color."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Ugh, sorry for the late responses, setting up stuff in my room.)
"Uh. So, we've gotta... switch colors? If we do, we gotta change to the color Serink is, I guess.. But. I've never really changed my color from this one before..I know, it's one thing after another, right?" Nett looked at his shoes.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Same. Sorry, i got into an argument and tore my phone charger in half xnx)

"Actually, I think I could manage to keep myself-- Never mind..." She went into octo form and very slowly started to make her way throughthe crevice.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Once she was on the other side, she slid up next to Spyke and went humanoid and admired him as she sat next to him.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger stumbled into kid form once she emerged from the crevice. She has done it multiple times, but every now and then the transformation made her clumsy. "Spyke, did you see the person that took Serink?" She motioned towards the Octoling. "Serink, you heard my spiel on Spyke, right?"

(Probs going to be my last post for the day so good night! :))

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Alright, good night!)
"Serink, do you really think that's a-- uh.. never mind." He felt that Serink knew what she was doing, but he didn't know if it was right for her to just plop on down next to Spyke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom