• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKLING RP

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"A-alright.. If you need anything, just yell... I've got a good sense of smell and hearing.." Nett ran out of the alleyway, looking back at Serink and turned the corner. "I know that old guy next door has a wheelchair, though I'm not sure if it'll hold her.... I gotta try though." He said to himself.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She kept an admiring glare on Spyke as she leaned on him. Spyke seemed to be intrigued in her with a small amount of admiration as well.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Alright I'm home, about to start playing with Aqua)

"Um…" Ginger felt every bit as awkward as she looked. "How long is Nett gonna take? Spyke, are you open for rerolling?"

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Cool, x3 ) Spyke looked at Ginger with an expression of slight love for the octoling leaning against him. "Not at the moment, mate. Ill be able to do it later, though." He let out a sigh and looked at the octoling then back at Ginger.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Just who I wanted to see! I tore my phone charger in two x~x me and my sister Callie got in a heated argument..)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(you have a squid sister for a sister? XD I might be out all day today, not sure :pNinten, it's sure is taking Nett a long time to get a wheelchair)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Lol, she went as the callie squid for halloween xD and yeh, Nett is taking too long lol xD #InkopolinHorrorStory bot inkopolis, inkopolin xD )

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
( hello? anybody here? )
Serink never took her eyes off from Spyke. She constantly admired him without losing attention.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Trust me, we do. But then we end up into another fight. I plan on getting my own house instead of living with my sister.)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Hold on, hes moving you know. Besides, he probably has school too. Maybe. And hes probably still doing things around his new house.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom