• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling/Splatoon OC Requests

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
It's amazing how quickly you're drawing. And they come out so well ^^

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I just copied this from another thread; I hope you don't mind, eliminate whatever you don't need, and if there's anything else you need let me know. :)

Inkling gender: male and female (I want siblings, so both)
Ink color (hair, hat, etc.): Squid Girl blue
Skin color: Light (both)
Eye color: traditional blue
Headpiece: Santa hats (traditional red/white) and traditional eye glasses
Clothing: holiday attire (festive sweater, etc.), or baking (see pose for why)
Shoes: how about just stocking feet or house slippers/shoes
Pose: decorating a festive holiday tree or baking holiday cookies, etc. just all around having fun. :)
Extras: the boy squid is taller than the girl, but they both love to have fun together and just kid around
Size: at least 8.5 inches by 11 inches, but can be larger so I can maybe make a poster of it for the "male squid" ;)
Style: any

mosse

Inkling
For folks I've done/doing requests for: does anyone have any qualms if I posted them to my personal art blog/used them as commission examples later on? I actually am really liking a few of these pieces

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Holy crap! That came out awesome! Thanks a bunch! I GREATLY appreciate it, i'm really diggin' it. As far as you posting it to your art blog, I naturally have no problem with it. It's your content, do as you please! :]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
DAMN. You draw quick... as for your question, it's your art, I don't mind if you put on your blog.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
For folks I've done/doing requests for: does anyone have any qualms if I posted them to my personal art blog/used them as commission examples later on? I actually am really liking a few of these pieces
I don't mind, it's your art.

Also, I kinda have a few more requests, that is if you're okay with taking more from the same person. But I'll let you finish some other ones first.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Please use these on your blog how you see fit!

Is your blog somewhere on you info/bio? I'd love to reblog some stuff from the source or just check your other art.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
I have no problems with you doing that.

give us a link to your blog that way we can view your other stuff as well!

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Yeah. I'm really curious to see what else you've drawn now. ^^

mosse

Inkling
Ah well I don't really have an artblog per say just an art tag on my personal!! You can check out the rest of my stuff here if you'd like!

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
um...anyone else getting bad URL?

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
while your here i have a question. Are you having any issues with my request? like the content inside of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom