1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Inkling/Splatoon OC Requests

Discussion in 'Original Content' started by mosse, Dec 2, 2015.

1. G1ng3rGar1

G1ng3rGar1 Inkling Fleet Admiral

Hello! If you can draw my Inkling and my friend(if possible), that'll be great! If you can only draw one, then just me, please.[​IMG] My eyes are brown, if you can't tell. And can you have it so my tentacles are in a low ponytail? Thanks :D(I'm maining the N-Zap '89 and Noah mains the Aerospray MG(the silver one))

#41 G1ng3rGar1, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. Aykorn

Aykorn Inkling Commander

NNID:
    A_korn
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5939-8938-2753
    Yo, I'm going to assume your time got occupied or you lost motivation, which is fine 'cause these are requests, but in the the case it's like... my request being uncomfortable to you, with its sort of "eye-horror" aspect, I'd gladly take it down or you can totally skip over it.

3. GreenInklingX

GreenInklingX Inkling

i dont have a pic cuz idk how to but could you make my oc i need a pic for my youtube channel. the clothing i have is: pilot Goggles, Zekko Hoodie sunset orca Hi-Tops. my skin tone is the same as my profile picture my hairstyle is the default and i also have lime green hair (my oc`s name is literally Lyme [<------ i didn`t spell that wrong] but he goes by green)