• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling/Splatoon OC Requests

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hello! If you can draw my Inkling and my friend(if possible), that'll be great! If you can only draw one, then just me, please.
My eyes are brown, if you can't tell. And can you have it so my tentacles are in a low ponytail? Thanks :D(I'm maining the N-Zap '89 and Noah mains the Aerospray MG(the silver one))

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yo, I'm going to assume your time got occupied or you lost motivation, which is fine 'cause these are requests, but in the the case it's like... my request being uncomfortable to you, with its sort of "eye-horror" aspect, I'd gladly take it down or you can totally skip over it.

GreenInklingX

Inkling
i dont have a pic cuz idk how to but could you make my oc i need a pic for my youtube channel. the clothing i have is: pilot Goggles, Zekko Hoodie sunset orca Hi-Tops. my skin tone is the same as my profile picture my hairstyle is the default and i also have lime green hair (my oc`s name is literally Lyme [<------ i didn`t spell that wrong] but he goes by green)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom