• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

Cheezey Bites

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Koske1
Sadly probably not happening in Europe, but I'd go Decepticons...

So since we've got our first sponsored splatfest in the west, which do you guys think we'll get, Batman v Superman for the movie of the same name or Iron Man v Captain America for Civil War? And who would you vote for?

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Although I never watched Transformers, I think this will be a good, hopefully even Splatfest.

Edit: Now that I think about it, a ton of kids are going to choose Decepticons to be cool and edgy...

Last edited:

GumshoeJump

Inkling
NNID
GumshoeJump
Somehow, as a weesmall child, I knew my lack of interest in Transformers would get me one day...
Probs pick Autobots because I'm digging that weird pink red.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers

This is the whole reason why I'm joining the Decepticons.

Soundwave is a total badass.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm kind of torn between the two. Villains in pretty much every movie/game are almost always more animated than the protagonist.

However, Autobots have red ink, which I like but I'm still surprised about its inclusion. I thought the reason Nintendo hadn't given us red ink until now was because of its resemblance to blood. Hope we get to keep that color though...

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
Really looking forward to this Splatfest. All we are missing are some explosions and we will have a Splatfest worthy of Michael Bay.

Robogamer64

Inkling
I never got into Transformers so I was a bit disappointed at first, but this is actually pretty cool now that I think about it. I'll probably go with Decepticons just because I like purple more. Any Transformers fans have an idea of which team will be more popular?
Probably the Autobots because most people vote for the good guy but I've met alot of people who like the Decpticreeps more so this is gonna be really close

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Really looking forward to this Splatfest. All we are missing are some explosions and we will have a Splatfest worthy of Michael Bay.
Don't we already have them? I mean, they're explosions of ink, but... :P

And I'll probably vote for team Autobots, because I like justice over evil. :P (And thus marks the fourth time I choose Callie's team. :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom