• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
Don't we already have them? I mean, they're explosions of ink, but... :p

And I'll probably vote for team Autobots, because I like justice over evil. :p (And thus marks the fourth time I choose Callie's team. :p)
Yeah but there aren't enough of them to qualify for a Michael Bay film. I was on the fence till I saw the colors. I too am going Autobots.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
Yeah but there aren't enough of them to qualify for a Michael Bay film. I was on the fence till I saw the colors. I too am going Autobots.
In order to properly pay tribute to Michael Bay, there needs to be explosions from more than just the grenades or from splatting opponents. There needs to be explosions coming out of nowhere. Or better yet, everywhere in the arena you can possibly imagine.

Gristo

Inkling
NNID
Gristobar
so are you still considered a "good guy" when your on the decepticon side wouldn't make much sense

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
so are you still considered a "good guy" when your on the decepticon side wouldn't make much sense
If you're asking me that, I generally root for villains whenever there's a choice in video games or movies between the good guys and the bad guys. But that doesn't mean that I'm a bad person at all. Zangief said it best:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031

Anyway, I only remember watching Beast Machines seriously as a kid, but otherwise the franchise hasn't really caught on to me. I think I'll just go with Decepticons because Starscream sticks out to me the most.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I usually love villains but Bumblebee is my everything so AUTOBOT 4 LIFE! Too bad I will be on vacation urgh, 2nd splat fest I will have to miss because of traveling.

Glen W

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeadbirdBlack
I'm waiting for the Inkling Vs Octolings splat fest.... its gonna happen one day i just know it!!

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I know everybody's interested by the theme being sponsored, but it also seems Hammerhead Bridge is coming before Splatfest. One of the screenshots shows it, and since this Splatfest will only happen once, I assume it'll be part of it.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425

Anyway, I only remember watching Beast Machines seriously as a kid, but otherwise the franchise hasn't really caught on to me. I think I'll just go with Decepticons because Starscream sticks out to me the most.
So much this. I know little about the Transformer universe...but Starscream I just gravitated to somehow. Starscream is the deception in Decpeticons.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'm waiting for the Inkling Vs Octolings splat fest.... its gonna happen one day i just know it!!
The whole point of Splatfests is to grab something outside of the game's world. So no, this is not going to happen.

Back on topic, I know next to nothing about Transformers aside from the Decepticons, so... yeah. That, and Marie's favoring them, so that's also a motive for me.

Gouf

Inkling
Clearly since Soundwave is superior to the inferior Autobots. Decepticons can only be the right choice!

NNID
Smashbro
I'm laughing right now because this happens a day after I told my friend (who's a huge Transformers fan) he needs the game, saying something along the lines of "don't let your Wii U's (squid) dreams stay dreams!".

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I usually go with good guys, but that gets boring and the Autobot color isn't really doing it for me. I might choose Decepticons.

Last edited:

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
This splatfest was really a surprise but it has me excited for the future possibilities and plans Nintendo could have with these! As for myself I'm joining decepticons B) Megatron was always my favourite as a kid even if he was a 'bad guy'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom