• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Version 2.2.0 Discussion

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I'm loving the Dualie buff (even after it was corrected). I'm more consistently winning duels with them, and testing out the buff gave me the opportunity to think of a way to finally set the Splat Dualies apart from the Splattershot. If I attack a N-Zap or Splattershot from the side, I'm not shooting at them for ages just for them to turn around and kill me. I kill them like I should. If we go right after each other? It's a trade, which is fair.

That, and using them in ranked again just affirms just how much I enjoy using them. I hope they stop here with the Dualie buffs. They finally fixed the biggest weakness, and anything else would likely make them too strong.

Gloogas still need a buff though.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I haven't really noticed much difference in effectiveness with Suction bombs so that's a relief, but I also don't feel the Slosher buffs, though that was expected. And yes I knew something was off with the Dualies! Despite my best efforts at nimble maneuvering the Dualie Squelchers would land every shot which just wasn't right, thank goodness that's fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom