• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapon: Sloshing Machine!

Hey there Squids and kids! See that awesome new weapon shown above? It's the Sloshing Machine and it's coming to Splatoon TONIGHT! Confirmed earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter, the weapon will feature Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush. This Slosher will be slightly slower but also have a higher damage ratio with a signature swirling ink shot.

Excited to try out this fresh new weapon? Let us know in the comments below and keep those squidy eyes on Squidboards for news on more inkoming weapons!

Comments

the design is kinda weird bc it's like a kitchen appliance.
other than that, kind of glad to get a new weapon though. and it's nice that theyre expanding the slosher category. tho didnt we just get the slosher deco

I'm super interested to try it out, but in the end sloshers aren't my favorite weapon so it'll have to impress me a lot.
It's definitely my favorite weapon design though. Death by washing machine, and not in the sense that it fell on someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom