• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis: The Time Mix-Up (IC Thred)

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Rustic
"Don't worry about that." Dr. Octavski started. "We're taking care of the apartment fees for you. Besides that, your official care-taker will most likely show you the way to the nearest Laboratory. If you're really looking for a job, that might be a good place for you to start. Your new guide will most likely show you around Octo Towers too, so there's something to look forward to later on." She said.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"One thing? Guess I'll have to find the most expensive thing then." Chaos joked and laughed a bit before taking another bite of his food.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul rubbed the back of his head. "Well if we want our own spending money we might need to purchase one of these ridiculous weapons. or find a job."

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Zerul @Ikaheishi @MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight

Sue looked at Zerul for a small second. She was clearly in thought. "I'm not sure about getting a job, since things probably work a little differently then you all are used to... But you all are welcome to try." Sue said. "Turf War is also always a good way to earn some extra money, but clearly the rules seem to differ from what you're all used too. Plus your weapons seem a bit under powered compared to what I've seen on the market." Sue suddenly had another thought. "I bet none of you have Neo Armour anyways."

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((whoops))

@silly979 @Rustic

Magabelle had just been sitting quietly at the table, flicking through the menu. There... there were a lot of options. How the heck am I supposed to choose from so much? With a quiet sigh, she looked indirectly at Dr Octavski and asked a question. "...can I still order?"

((sorry this is so short, I'm trying to get back into the feel for this >.>))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Neo Armor? What's that?" Chaos scratched his head in confusion. He began to think it was just a fancier version of the Power Armor set from the amiibo brand.

@silly979

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight @Ikaheishi @Zerul

"It would probably be for the better." Sue said as she finished up her own plate. "I'll tell you all what, though. The lab could definitely use some assistance if any of you are interested. Trust me it's nothing complicated or anything like that. It'd be a great way to earn a little extra cash and whatnot."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul raises his hand. "I wouldn't mind helping out."

@silly979

(Also...this was silent for so long)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"I think I'll pass. Knowing me, I'd probably set off an explosion or something due to my jittery nature." Tyler mumbles, shaking a bit at the thought.
@silly979
(Glad to see your back.)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura lifted her head once again. "I think it would be nice to help out. I got to tour a forensics lab once, and it was really cool!"

She thought for a moment. Her head tilted to the side and then, with a puzzled look on her face, she spoke to Sue. "So what would we be doing?"

@silly979

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos shrugged, seeing that there's nothing else he could do right now. "Sure, I don't mind lending a hand."

@silly979

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom