• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I think I'm gonna aply, but can't think of a good backstory right now. if you're still recruiting how many spaces do you have left?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
My answer is dependent on your timezone. We are trying to develop 2 teams on the East coast, 1 team on the West Coast, and 1 EU team. Spots vary from team to team.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Think we've got 2 left on EU and I don't think that's too young. Be aware that we're mostly teens (at least I think so). Most of our EU is in Ireland/UK, so that's more of the time that they'll be playing.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Im In UK as well. just to let you know because of a divorce in my family meaning i have to go to my farthers every other weekend and half my school holidays. will this mater because I don't want to write my application if this will mean i can't enter the squad.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
So long as you can be mostly active with our group and be able to participate in most of what we're doing, we'll accept you. I mean, we have 2 EU spots to fill and I think you're the only person from that area who's shown interest since we made the teams. We'd love to have you.

P.S. to anyone else: I'm not making a 'special acception" for EU members, I just have spots on Timezone-based teams that we need to fill. That's the way this works. Please stay tuned for more information from me coming through skype or on here. Thanks!

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Name: TacoOfDestruction
NNID:JD1973

Squid Name:Jamie
Squid Age:13
Personality: Jamie the squid is a very quirky person who has random outbursts of weirdness, He is extremely caring and will always try to make people laugh, but most of the time all he gets is a groan. He has a passion for both gaming and battling. He has an addiction to both oreos and tacos.
History: Due to his quirkyness and weirdness, he was an outcast most his life, he has exeptoinal skills in technology and in battle. one day he started playing turf wars where he met the love of his life, named hazel. she made a great partner in battle and loved his quirkiness, instead of laughing at him for it. one day when the octolings attacked Jamie and hazel decided to stand up to them, but when jamie was about to get killed, hazel sacrificed herself to let him live. at that day he decided to track down the octarian that killed her, and using his technology skills he tried to hack into every database containing info about the octarians. one day he got past the fire wall of inkopilis underground, neostar noticed they got hacked and found jamie. ready to take him down he asked jamie why he hacked them, upon hearing his answer neostar asked him if he wanted to join, and naturally he said yes.

sorry for any spelling/gramer mistakes in this, im not the best at them.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
forgot to add the weapons i use. So here they are: Forge pro, Tentatek splatershot, dynamo, splat roller, carbon roller and the splaterscope

MuteBard

Inkster Jr.
Making this now because I completely forgot to do so back then:

Name: MuteBard
NNID: Csevere

Squid Name: Mute
Squid age: 22

Background: Grew up in a loving home, but had minimal problems adapting when often finding himself in solitude. He enjoys composing music but regrettably cant play any instrument.

Personality: Enjoys the tranquility of silence. It permits him to collect his ever racing thoughts and make appropriate decisions with a clear mind. Mute can be a bit calculating and sharp tongued. In the past he often found himself is undesirable situations with others because his tendencies. But enjoying peace as he does and DESPISING drama, Mute tends to keep his thoughts to himself. He often finds himself tongue tied, paranoid even, to find the right words without hurting his friends while trying to build them up. Despite his solemn disposition, he is extremely caring for his teammates. He knows their destructive potential and makes it his goal that they may attain it by being violently accurate as possible with a charger. When heated battles reach their peak however, Mute snaps. Almost like a transformation, his countenance becomes of that of a excited hunter. Reveling in the sheer precariousness of battle, he aims to escalate the threat level even further to both himself and the enemy team. Foes that manage to catch a glimpse of his eerie stare though his snorkel mask do not escape unscathed. All of this to satiate his sudden thirst for hunting. From time to time, he uses an Octobrush to remain in this state of mind for the entirety of battle.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Making this now because I completely forgot to do so back then:

Name: MuteBard
NNID: Csevere

Squid Name: Mute
Squid age: 22

Background: Grew up in a loving home, but had minimal problems adapting when often finding himself in solitude. He enjoys composing music but regrettably cant play any instrument.

Personality: Enjoys the tranquility of silence. It permits him to collect his ever racing thoughts and make appropriate decisions with a clear mind. Mute can be a bit calculating and sharp tongued. In the past he often found himself is undesirable situations with others because his tendencies. But enjoying peace as he does and DESPISING drama, Mute tends to keep his thoughts to himself. He often finds himself tongue tied, paranoid even, to find the right words without hurting his friends while trying to build them up. Despite his solemn disposition, he is extremely caring for his teammates. He knows their destructive potential and makes it his goal that they may attain it by being violently accurate as possible with a charger. When heated battles reach their peak however, Mute snaps. Almost like a transformation, his countenance becomes of that of a excited hunter. Reveling in the sheer precariousness of battle, he aims to escalate the threat level even further to both himself and the enemy team. Foes that manage to catch a glimpse of his eerie stare though his snorkel mask do not escape unscathed. All of this to satiate his sudden thirst for hunting. From time to time, he uses an Octobrush to remain in this state of mind for the entirety of battle.
THUMBS DOWN lol jk :P

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
A couple updates now that I can breathe a little bit.

1) If you have applied, I have sent you a contact request via Skype. We are looking to do 'tryouts' sometime soon, and that will be the way I contact you. There are only 2 spots at the moment on an East, and if you don't contact me before that undecided date, you will not be considered.

2) I am now running an additional squad thread with all of our credentials and things along that line. Mostly so I can edit it myself. This thread will still be used for applications and things of that nature. The other one will be for other topics, such as tournament placements, member lists, etc.

3) We have 3 spots still open on our West Coast team and 2 spots on our EU team. Our EU team is mostly based in the United Kingdom/Ireland area. (Happy @Right Whale? I said Ireland.) Sign up if you are considering it!

4) I think we might have optional squad-only RPs popping up soon in our private group forums. Not sure on details, but someone else should be running that. Bios are still required for our applications

Thanks!

splatroller

Inkling
NNID
kyoukokirigiri
In reference to contacting you, do you mean you would like us to do a quick check-in with you via Skype messaging, or just accepting your contact request is enough? Just making sure so that I am not interfering with what you're currently doing at that time (I know you're busy!) Thank you again for your consideration! ^o^

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
In reference to contacting you, do you mean you would like us to do a quick check-in with you via Skype messaging, or just accepting your contact request is enough? Just making sure so that I am not interfering with what you're currently doing at that time (I know you're busy!) Thank you again for your consideration! ^o^
Accepting the contact request is fine. You're good!

Madison

Inkling
NNID
PartySlasher
Name: Madison
Nintendo Network ID: PartySlasher
Skype Name: Radrex92

Inkling Name: Wolf
Personality: Ever a hardcore player like Wolf likes to do some causal matches once in a while. He loves inking his friends as well as his opponents. He knows when to be serious and when to be great. He's got the brains to be a tactician and the weapons to make his opponents wish they stayed away from his turf . He can be short tempered when annoyed, but annoying him will be something you regret .He enjoys swimming in ink.
History: Wolf used to run with tough Inklings to make a name for himself. He one day got separated from his team and spent a long time wandering alone. He stumbled onto Inkopolis and loved the gear there. But one thing he love more then the gear was an Inkling named Ashley. They were a tough duo to beat. One day however, Ashley was gone and Wolf could not find her anywhere. Wolf from that point on decided to honor Ashley's final wish from her. Her wish was to have Wolf be a tough Inkling and a tough cookie. And Wolf knew that he will honor this wish to Ashley in the best way he can!

Madison

Inkling
NNID
PartySlasher
That seems like a good biography. Good explanation, nice backstory, leaves it open to whatever changes in the lore. Good job! Should I add you on skype?
I've sent an application. If you are still looking for new members, can I be one of them? I really want to join up!

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
slight change to my character bio. changing the jnklings name to taco, making it a girl, switching the girlfriend character in the bio to a guy and having him named harry. because why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom