• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

Crusty Ramboseus

Senior Squid
NNID
Ramboseus
oh yeah, you are ripping off his idea. He directly stated that his squad would be unique for the reason of having some RP incorporated.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
im not going to argue over this in a squad's recruitment thread. that's all I have to say on this matter

Clayton-D

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Clayton-D
This sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure I'm willing to join a squad right now. Especially since the premade teams update won't be coming out until August.

Until then, though, I'll be working on a backstory for my Inkling and setting up my profile.

What are the chances of Splatoon RP taking off and actually becoming a thing? It could be fun!

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
This sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure I'm willing to join a squad right now. Especially since the premade teams update won't be coming out until August.

Until then, though, I'll be working on a backstory for my Inkling and setting up my profile.

What are the chances of Splatoon RP taking off and actually becoming a thing? It could be fun!
Should I take that as "I may join in the future"?

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
I've got something crafted for if I decide to join this squad.

Name: OrenjiBoy135
NNID: OrenjiBoy145
Country; Canada

Inking name: Rush
Personality: He doesn't talk much, but he can show fun whenever he speaks. In battle, he tends to play neutral with ink tossing, either going in for a splatter or keeping the opponent at bay. He charges in if the heat of war says so.
History: As a young squid, Rush loved to slide around, rather than just normally crawling. After mastering his transformation, he tried Shooters; It was a meh. Then he tried Chargers; His style conflicted. But when he tried Rollers, he did excellently. After a Turf War where he performed a Lockdown, an Inking known as Neo held interest in his skills, and offered him an opportunity of joining the squad. After filling some notes, Rush had joined the squad, now acting on the front lines.

A general review of my biography would be nice.

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
I've got something crafted for if I decide to join this squad.

Name: OrenjiBoy135
NNID: OrenjiBoy145
Country; Canada

Inking name: Rush
Personality: He doesn't talk much, but he can show fun whenever he speaks. In battle, he tends to play neutral with ink tossing, either going in for a splatter or keeping the opponent at bay. He charges in if the heat of war says so.
History: As a young squid, Rush loved to slide around, rather than just normally crawling. After mastering his transformation, he tried Shooters; It was a meh. Then he tried Chargers; His style conflicted. But when he tried Rollers, he did excellently. After a Turf War where he performed a Lockdown, an Inking known as Neo held interest in his skills, and offered him an opportunity of joining the squad. After filling some notes, Rush had joined the squad, now acting on the front lines.

A general review of my biography would be nice.
That seems like a good biography. Good explanation, nice backstory, leaves it open to whatever changes in the lore. Good job! Should I add you on skype?

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Yes, that was the image. I'll try sending it again.

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
We need at least 2 more members before we can officially register! any takers?

Fluddinator

Pro Squid
Can I join? I love Roleplaying! Here's my template:

Name: Fluddinator
Nintendo Network ID: IlGrandeBoom
Skype Name: theb-yoshi

Inkling Name: Fludds
Personality: He Has a childish personality, but he can be smart when the time is needed. In battle, he uses the Splattershot Jr. and is very good at using the Bubbler to help his teammates. Now, if only he learns to not get exposed too much in front of the enemy...
History: A fresh newbie of Inkopolis, that started to experience the life and wonders of an Inkling. He can transform quickly into a Squid, but he still needs some practice when he has to transform into a human. Despite this, Neo see potential on him and offer a chance to be a member of the Inkopolis Underground. Not much is known about Fludds yet, except he enjoys sitting on a multi-inked coloured fitball.

I apologize for my English that bites and barks to every fellow Inklings, it sees.

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Well, the game is out! I've collected all the sunken scrolls and learned the lore! If any potential members have any questions, just ask!

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
A very unique approach to a squad! I'll join!

Name: Angus / ZypkerGaming
Nintendo Network ID: ZypkerGaming
Skype Name: ZypkerGaming

Inkling Name: Xander

Weapons: Aerospray RG, Carbon Roller

Personality: Xander enjoys adventure. He does parkour frequently and freeruns a lot. He is a skateboarder and a master of dodgeball and capture the flag. While keeping a cool and collected impression, he also enjoys collecting knowledge and intelligence, using tactics to make his way out of a tough situation and uses brain over brawn. He is a technology expert and also thinks outside the box.

On The Field: Xander will frequently use ink-covering weapons and invade enemy territory, splatting all over the groundand moving on to the next place, though he may swoop in for the occasional troll move. He will often go to places no one thinks about going to in order to seize the opportunity, and covers up for lost ground. He likes being the person that pushes the team forward.

History: Xander, known back then as Cade, was at Inktown High School. Though Cade managed to swoop in straight A's and was ahead of his classmates, he was considered a "nobody" at school. Cade enjoyed games with strategies and secretly goes on adventurous "missions", and self-taught himself parkour and freerunning. He was also especially gifted at technology. One day, he was on his computer websearching for cities that matched his city and came up on Inkopolis. After taking a careful look into it, Cade decided that it was where he wanted to go. He packed his bags and hacked into the national database, and changed his ID name to Xander. While performing additional research about Inkopolis, came up across a person named NeoStar. Xander was able to access NeoStar's location through GPS and came up to him, only to find NeoStar almost overwhelmed by an incoming wave of Octarians. Grabbing a weapon from NeoStar's bag, Xander managed to help NeoStar fight off the Octarians and successfully prevented the wave from closing in. NeoStar offered Xander a position in Inkopolis Underground, to which he accepted.

Last edited:

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
Grabbing a weapon from NeoStar's bag, he managed to help NeoStar fight off the Octarians and successfully prevented the wave from closing in. NeoStar offered Xander a position in Inkopolis Underground, to which he accepted. First, though, he ventured to Inkopolis to conduct some research and accustom himself to the new world............
...That REALLY reminds me of Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald's introduction.

The professor is attacked by a Zigzagoon, you get a Pokémon from a bag to deal with the wild Pokémon, professor gives you a Pokédex, and you set out on an adventure.

Good thing you didn't go for Xander Mobus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom