• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
I'll adjust the roster soon, orenji.

Fludd, we try to make a character based on our playstyle.

Fluddinator

Pro Squid
Oh... then, I might update mine too! I need more experience with the game, though... so, it might take a while.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
I'm going to change up my profile.

Thanks to some practice with some weapon types, I ended up developing a style that conflicts with my current character, Rush.

Inkling name: Echo
Personality: A teen with discipline, Echo does not talk much. If he does, it's generally formal. Exceptions are made, however.
Weapon types: Charger, Roller

Echo once lived a normal life, in Calamari Country. But one day, he was driven out by an octoling surprise attack. He eventually learned the power of the Kraken, being capable of manually transforming whenever he had high adrenaline. In matches, this power was disabled to avoid total domination. He met Neo after accidentally stumbling across the 'Squid Hole', and was applied for the group after having his Kraken powers be revealed to Neo.

I like the profile! :D

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'm happy to say that I finally have the game! And as such:

Name: MissingNumbers / "Miz"
Nintendo Network ID: MissingN
Skype Name: missingno21

Inkling Name: Sepia
Personality: Though she remains calm and collected, Sepia may fumble over her words or even say something completely weird in context. Despite how out of place it may be, she doesn't seem to notice what she said wrong, let alone the confusion of others. Her style of approach in battle is very attentive to detail, filling in any areas her team leaves behind and rarely leaving any spot unmarked.
History: Even in her squishy budding youth, Sepia was quite the traveler. She would wander the streets of Inkopolis almost daily, curiously watching the sights of the bustling city. Eventually, this led her to "The Squidhole", and after a fairly strange conversation with Neo, she signed up with the squad in a heartbeat.

Also, a suggestion: why not put everyone's profiles in spoiler tags on the first post?

Last edited:

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
I'm happy to say that I finally have the game! And as such:

Name: MissingNumbers / "Miz"
Nintendo Network ID: MissingN
Skype Name: missingno21

Inkling Name: Sepia
Personality: Though she remains calm and collected, Sepia may fumble over her words or even say something completely weird in context. Despite how out of place it may be, she doesn't seem to notice what she said wrong, let alone the confusion of others. Her style of approach in battle seems to vary constantly, bouncing between different weapons and rarely sticking with the same strategy more than once.
History: Even in her squishy budding youth, Sepia was quite the traveler. She would wander the streets of Inkopolis almost daily, curiously watching the sights of the bustling city. Eventually, this led her to "The Squidhole", and after a fairly strange conversation with Neo, she signed up with the squad in a heartbeat.

Also, a suggestion: why not put everyone's profiles in spoiler tags on the first post?
Okay, I'll add you on skype and to my friend list when I get home. I'll probably do your suggestion when I get the time.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Oh, and I'd like to share a logo I've designed. And I can easily change the colors around if you'd like me to.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chiiab

Shy person
NNID
Chiiab
Name: Chiiab
Nintendo Network ID: Chiiab
Skype Name: ChilledChisk

Inkling Name: Chii
Personality: Very shy and conservative but is willing to support the team at any cost!
History: After being locked in a room for years and years, Chii finds a way to escape the clutches of her extremely strict parents only to find that the world is a very scary place indeed. People seemed to enjoy a sport that Chii had never heard of but instantly fell in love with. One day while playing in a match she meets Neo, a very friendly inkling that invites her to something truly quite unique...

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Name: Chiiab
Nintendo Network ID: Chiiab
Skype Name: ChilledChisk

Inkling Name: Chii
Personality: Very shy and conservative but is willing to support the team at any cost!
History: After being locked in a room for years and years, Chii finds a way to escape the clutches of her extremely strict parents only to find that the world is a very scary place indeed. People seemed to enjoy a sport that Chii had never heard of but instantly fell in love with. One day while playing in a match she meets Neo, a very friendly inkling that invites her to something truly quite unique...
I'll add you to the list and on skype! Though could you add more to the personality section?

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Ugh, Splat Zones is so frustrating...........I went to a C+ before I downgraded back to a C. Turf Wars is so much better :P.

lonelyrollingsquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Selfcat
This seems fun. You're still accepting right? If so:

Name: lonelyrollingsquid (LRS for short)
NNID: Selfcat

Inking name: Mint
Personality: Mint is quiet and reserved, and tries only to speak when she has sonething meaningful too add. She acts laid back and mysterious but once you get to know her, will easily fangirl over the latest squid sisters album with you.
In battle she tends to experiment with different weapons. She rarely uses the same weapon for long, but tends to stick with things that allow her to cover turf quickly and reliably splat opponents.
History: Even while young, Mint was a drifter. She made friends quickly, but tired of them even quicker, moving amongst friendship group to friendship group. While her growing network of aquaintences grew, she discovered the members of Inkopolis Underground. Here she was happily accepted as a member for both her interest in Inkling Sports and her chill personality.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
This seems fun. You're still accepting right? If so:

Name: lonelyrollingsquid (LRS for short)
NNID: Selfcat

Inking name: Mint
Personality: Mint is quiet and reserved, and tries only to speak when she has sonething meaningful too add. She acts laid back and mysterious but once you get to know her, will easily fangirl over the latest squid sisters album with you.
In battle she tends to experiment with different weapons. She rarely uses the same weapon for long, but tends to stick with things that allow her to cover turf quickly and reliably splat opponents.
History: Even while young, Mint was a drifter. She made friends quickly, but tired of them even quicker, moving amongst friendship group to friendship group. While her growing network of aquaintences grew, she discovered the members of Inkopolis Underground. Here she was happily accepted as a member for both her interest in Inkling Sports and her chill personality.
Yep, we're still recruiting! I'll try and notify Andrew ASAP.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well, I'd love to join, but there are a couple things holding me back:

1) Parents. They wouldn't take kindly to me joining up with people who I don't know in real life.
2) Time. I don't think I can dedicate a lot of my time to this, especially during the school year.
3) Internet Speed. I usually get disconnected from matches a couple seconds after I join.
4) Prior commitment. I am trying to get a group of my friends together to form our own team. So, with the current proposed ranking system (don't know if you've seen this yet, so I'm linking it here), I wouldn't be able to play competitively with you guys. That said, I'd love to hang out and play casual....

So, if you guys would be alright with my limitations, I'd gladly join at a later date. By a later date, I mostly mean when I move out of my house in like 3 years or so. When I don't have to worry about my parents. I'll let you know if I can join any sooner.

This idea does seem cool though. Seems like a great squad to be a part of.

EDIT: Well, I got confirmation that Teams and Squads are the same thing (it seemed a little confusing to me), so I wouldn't be able to join you guys officially. However, I would still like to join, in non-official terms. Ugh. It's hard to explain.

In short, I'd love to be part of this squad, but I can't join you guys on the competitive scene. Let me know what you think of my situation. Thanks!

Last edited:

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
I've been wanting to make an Inkling to RP as!

I have a few questions:
So how does roleplaying work?
How do the Skype chats work? Will we skype call? I only voice chat with people that I know very well.
How do we battle together? Or are we waiting for the August update?
How competitive do we need to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom