• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkslingers ~ The Splatoon 2 Clan for Adults! [Recruiting]

Njok

Bouncer
Have you tried your spam filter? Might got lost there by accident?

Your spam filter would be broken if so, because of course gunslingers ain't no spam :D but you never know.

HumanBean

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HappyHumanBean
Hey guys,

So I've added everyone on the Splatoon member list on our main forum. I am just curious how do we coordinate games together? everytime I log onto the vent server there is no one on, but I log onto WiiU and see active members. I just don't know how to go about playing with you guys!

Thanks!

JimmyJombo

Inkling
NNID
Smoogyweirdo
Hey guys,

So I've added everyone on the Splatoon member list on our main forum. I am just curious how do we coordinate games together? everytime I log onto the vent server there is no one on, but I log onto WiiU and see active members. I just don't know how to go about playing with you guys!

Thanks!
Me too. When do we play? No one is ever active in squad or private...

Njok

Bouncer
Hey guys! For the one that jumped in my game yesterday, i am sorry about that! But we were waiting on someone so you actually took his place :P

Normally i am always up for games so feel free to jump in. I will set a password next time if the spot is meant for someone else. Sorry again!

Also you can try the GS chat to see who is around and playing. That should make things a bit easier to get some games going :)

JimmyJombo

Inkling
NNID
Smoogyweirdo
That was me! I thought it was because I am a lowly B rank while you guys were A's and S's. I might not have been much help in an S match anyway.

Njok

Bouncer
That was me! I thought it was because I am a lowly B rank while you guys were A's and S's. I might not have been much help in an S match anyway.
No way man! I don't care about rank. I can't lose points in squad battles anyway so don't worry about jumping in if there is no password up :)

JimmyJombo

Inkling
NNID
Smoogyweirdo
No way man! I don't care about rank. I can't lose points in squad battles anyway so don't worry about jumping in if there is no password up :)
You sure? I thought squads were ranked battles and therefore subject to points. It's private battles that don't effect rank...

Anyway, it's be fun to see how crazy an S rank battle is, I've never been higher than B +

Njok

Bouncer
You sure? I thought squads were ranked battles and therefore subject to points. It's private battles that don't effect rank...

Anyway, it's be fun to see how crazy an S rank battle is, I've never been higher than B +
Yes squads are ranked battles, but they go only to A+99. Once in S, you can't win or lose points anymore in squad battles. Unless when you disconnect i found out yesterday :P

Squiglet

Inkling
Thanks guys. I get that reference with the pen and cassette tape and I feel so old...

brb, going to go cry now.

Jpizzle

Inkling
NNID
Jpizzle
Manual rewind lol thats clever :) im Jordan and i want to play competitively in a squad. Very few people i know own wii Us. I'm 23.I've been paying since the research demo, and I'm confident in my knowledge of the game. Can we work together? Or can we pay in place of an interview lol
?

McMurphy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
McMurphy
As mentioned above, stopping by the GS Text Chat is recommended because, often, we communicate there and then go into the voice chat server.

Also, when we are playing the normal battle mode, we just jump into each other's games and go from there. Let us know if you have any other questions or ideas!

Cheers!

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
Just joined in on the boards, im a bit late to the party sadly. Looking to join up for some cold ones and an splatastic time~ just signed up on the groups forum as well.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Old head here looking to join. I am a seasoned pro on cartridge-blowing, and I have experience jamming CD players into jeans pockets because I couldn't afford a walkman. I also excel in putting batteries into the refrigerator during Gameboy weekends.

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
You know, this sounds like just the thing I've been looking for. You're still taking members, right?

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom