• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IoS Messfest! v1.0 This Saturday!

DoctorStew

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DoctorStew64
So, is it a major issue if I may only become available slightly after the start, like, at 7:00 or 6:30?

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
@RoyLee Won't be able to make it. Some unexpected circumstances have come up for me. Please remove me.
Good luck to everyone participating though.

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
I signed up as well. This tournament is going to be chaotic as all hell!

Last edited:

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has signed up! We only have 5 more spots left and I would loved to see them all filled so if everyone could please tell their friends about it that would be great, because no one wants to be on a 3 person team.

I'm also here to announce the leaders for the tournament! So without further ado here are the 16 leaders!! (Side note: there were more than 1 people that signed up to be leaders and these leaders were chosen randomly from the people that signed up to be a leader.)

1. RoyLee | @RoyLee
2. SND | Tricky | @TrickyJose
3. Batboo | @Batboo
4. SND | James | @NachoSneeze
5. QC >>> Mint | @MintChipper
6. SS-C Hawk | @ChaosHawk
7. Lux | @HubandLux
8. ik|Tyflo | @Typhlosion09
9. BlueNSL | @BlueNSL
10. Marr | @Marraphy
11. AR*Lumpy | @Lumpy
12. DEG™Bolrex | @Boolerex
13. James | @jamesrcade
14. SND|Cherry | @Cherubic Cherry
15. Setu | @Setu
16. [C-] Valk | @Valkyria

Congrats to these 16 users for becoming leaders! I will be messaging you all on skype asking you about your team name!

Thanks!

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
Not sure if there's still spots open, but I've signed up. This should be good fun until I work out the #FUTAGANG team :]
Good luck to all others competing!

jamesrcade

Senior Squid
Really sorry @RoyLee but I think I need to pull out of this tournament, didn't realise this would be the same night as The Salty Splatoon. I'd love to do both but I don't want to risk making either one run late.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Well, my plans changed again and are final this time so I will be able to make it! I've sent a new application in.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has signed up! We only have 5 more spots left and I would loved to see them all filled so if everyone could please tell their friends about it that would be great, because no one wants to be on a 3 person team.

I'm also here to announce the leaders for the tournament! So without further ado here are the 16 leaders!! (Side note: there were more than 1 people that signed up to be leaders and these leaders were chosen randomly from the people that signed up to be a leader.)

1. RoyLee | @RoyLee
2. SND | Tricky | @TrickyJose
3. Batboo | @Batboo
4. SND | James | @NachoSneeze
5. QC >>> Mint | @MintChipper
6. SS-C Hawk | @ChaosHawk
7. Lux | @HubandLux
8. ik|Tyflo | @Typhlosion09
9. BlueNSL | @BlueNSL
10. Marr | @Marraphy
11. AR*Lumpy | @Lumpy
12. DEG™Bolrex | @Boolerex
13. James | @jamesrcade
14. SND|Cherry | @Cherubic Cherry
15. Setu | @Setu
16. [C-] Valk | @Valkyria

Congrats to these 16 users for becoming leaders! I will be messaging you all on skype asking you about your team name!

Thanks!
Sadly I don't have time to attend messfest, good luck with everything.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
We need five more people to sign up! Tell all of your friends and if you get someone to sign up, I'll give you a hug.

smartojus

Inkling
Hey, Roylee, I am very sorry for the inconvience, but I have just gotten news that I will have family visiting me tomorrow, so I cant do the Messfest. It breaks my heart, because I really wanted to do this tourney. I hope to be in it next time. :D

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
Unfortunately I will have to withdraw from this tournament as I am now doing the Salty Tournament. I thought I could do both but they are really strict on the match times. So, if you guys can be fluid on match times I can still be in but tomorrow at 6:00 I will be doing that Turny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom