Last person to comment wins!

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
speaking of I had a dream I was playing the wellstring last night but all I can remember is being frustrated at stamp which will actually happen most likely

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
@OnePotWonder is Splatana wiper considered a backline weapon or midline? if it is one of those two I use it to be a mass murder

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I'm excited for the new kits, but I'll still end up playing s-blast most of the time and I'm not looking forward to fighting custom range. Regular range is already my worst matchup, and now it will have a splat bomb. At least it doesn't also have wave breaker though. (Yes, I die to wave breaker)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I'm excited for the new kits, but I'll still end up playing s-blast most of the time and I'm not looking forward to fighting custom range. Regular range is already my worst matchup, and now it will have a splat bomb. At least it doesn't also have wave breaker though. (Yes, I die to wave breaker)
you just gave everyone your weakness so you better hurry up and start not dying to wave breaker

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
@OnePotWonder is Splatana wiper considered a backline weapon or midline? if it is one of those two I use it to be a mass murder
Wiper is a frontline, and Stamper is weird, because it’s also a frontline, despite having Jet Squelcher range. The new Decavitator is more clearly a frontline than both of the others due to its lower charged slash range.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
well I guess I found my new mass destruction weapon. (even tho it doesn't have ultra stamp which is why you should fear me when I have the Splatana wiper)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
It seems as though we might be getting a Geometry Dash update on the same day that Sizzle Season '24 drops.
What a coincidence!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Are you okay?
Actually, that's a silly question. You have the most recent post in every sub-forum.
yes, yes I am ok. If you know the YouTuber Sebee is then you will understand my 'sniff' joke

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yes, yes I am ok. If you know the YouTuber Sebee is then you will understand my 'sniff' joke
and the recent post in every sub forum is because there is barely anyone on!

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
really needs any relevant buff tbh
Only so many buffs are relevant for it. It doesn't really need better paint, nor longer range. A mobility buff might be nice, but it's never going to be good if it can only shoot two bursts per second. Not without a legendary kit.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Only so many buffs are relevant for it. It doesn't really need better paint, nor longer range. A mobility buff might be nice, but it's never going to be good if it can only shoot two bursts per second. Not without a legendary kit.
never really used H-3 so I can't say anything

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Yeah, I know how painful being a support person can be, you can never get any splats per game and if you're lucky enough you can get at least two splats per game (I usually got three because I mained Aerospray RG)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Yeah, I know how painful being a support person can be, you can never get any splats per game and if you're lucky enough you can get at least two splats per game (I usually got three because I mained Aerospray RG)
Depends on the weapon. A support like the Heavy Edit Splatling or Flingza Roller can get plenty of splats per game if used aggressively.
H-3 is significantly worse at slaying than those other weapons, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom