Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Depends on the weapon. A support like the Heavy Edit Splatling or Flingza Roller can get plenty of splats per game if used aggressively.
H-3 is significantly worse at slaying than those other weapons, though.
yeah, about flingza, I managed to get at least 10 splats due to being a roller vet (I am a veteran of many weapons)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
yeah, about flingza, I managed to get at least 10 splats due to being a roller vet (I am a veteran of many weapons)
I never enjoyed Flingza that much. It has to play close to opponents to get splats because of its vertical flick's extreme damage falloff.
You're doing your minimum 40 damage at around 3/4 of max range with Flingza. That's a bit ridiculous. It can only one-shot with half or less of its vertical flick hitbox. It takes a special hybrid of shark and support to play that weapon well. I've tried and failed.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
What do you guys think of Summer Nights?
Looks pretty impressive, I must say. They really went all out.
It seems fitting that Splatoon 3 is the one to add Summerfest what with its desert setting and seasonal model. Now there's one special splatfest for every season!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
What do you guys think of Summer Nights?
Looks pretty impressive, I must say. They really went all out.
It seems fitting that Splatoon 3 is the one to add Summerfest what with its desert setting and seasonal model. Now there's one special splatfest for every season!
Big man is a watermelon, shiver is a lemon, and Frye is a blueberry, why Nintendo just why?

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
anyone here good with Splatana wiper? I need a coach for this July (grounded because of being way behind in school)

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
anyone here good with Splatana wiper? I need a coach for this July (grounded because of being way behind in school)
maybe you're so behind because you're spending way too much time on squidboards?

(trust me I've been there, I have like 600 messages in what, four months?)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
maybe you're so behind because you're spending way too much time on squidboards?

(trust me I've been there, I have like 600 messages in what, four months?)
yeah, that and not wanting to do online school because I can't ask the teacher constantly on stuff because it is thru via email is how I contact my teachers (I prefer going to school in person)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I think it's turned into less of a general chat and more of a "onepot asks random questions" chat
(which isn't a bad thing btw)
Why not keep the thread going? If people answer the question, we get an entertaining mini discussion. If people don't, I win the thread.
It's a win-win to me.
That's my logic, anyway.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Why not keep the thread going? If people answer the question, we get an entertaining mini discussion. If people don't, I win the thread.
It's a win-win to me.
That's my logic, anyway.
:0 NO!!!!! YOU MAY NOT WIN!!!!!!!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
It's a win-win to me.
That's my logic, anyway.
You're assuming people either answer the question or don't post at all. But they could just post something unrelated. That could be considered rude though cause social norms and whatever. It's certainly an interesting strategy.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
You're assuming people either answer the question or don't post at all. But they could just post something unrelated. That could be considered rude though cause social norms and whatever. It's certainly an interesting strategy.
Fortunately I'm good at asking the right questions. People tend to respond when they have opinions on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom