• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

LFG: NA & EU May Splatfests - TMNT

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
So my team may have lost but it was such a good experience for me I'm not entirely fussed. I ended getting 14th on Team Raph for Top 100, which is my best ever performance (previously 69th on Team Flight and whatever number it was really low down on Team Space Adventure from the first game, they never numbered anything below 5th). What I find highly intriguing (and I guess for the cynics on Splatfest victories) is that almost every single Splatfest the losing team has the best Top 5 scores for Splatfest Power), I'll leave this small sample from Team Raph with my name at 14th, but for the record 1st on Team Donnie for my tables (I'm not sure if they combine or split EU and NA Top 100 with these, I suspect they do) had 2568 Power, 1 point more than 5th on Team Raph.

They must split EU and NA as I got 2576 power but was told I placed 6th for Team Donnie. Also congrats on also getting a high placement! Too bad we get literally nothing for it! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom