Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I am in the LGBTQ population.
Transfem Splatooner.

That’s what I love about S3. I used a “boys’” style and have my toon wear the “girls’” outfit. It still shocks people.

Mx. Diva

Last edited:

MxTheLight

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0874-0202-9036
Who here is apart of the LGBTQ community? I love meeting other LGBTQ Splatoon fans :}
Splatoon has always made me feel confident in how I express my gender identity, from when I saw myself as a feminine man during Octo Expansion, to a Trans Femme person now with style instead of gender 🏳‍⚧️

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Cue the right-wing outrage at Splatoon in 3…2…1…

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
lesbian (orientation) lesbian (gender) here!! did you know that october 8th is both international lesbian day and world octopus day?

funny story about the 'style' choice in splatoon 3: so i totally should've understood that it was a de-gendered pseudo-gender selector (i played ACNH during lockdown after all) but i was new to the franchise with splat3 and i didn't realize there were two species. so i fully didn't understand what i was being asked to pick. i kind of thought it was asking me to pick a hairstyle and those were my four options. basically, i briefly forgot what gender was when i booted up the splatfest world premiere for the first time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom