• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For Teammates Thread

lindzer

Inkling
NNID
Lindzer
Hey all, I just joined Squidboards today so I can find a team! I'm S-S+, usually main CJS but I've been having success lately with the Octobrush and Sploosh-O-Matic (use my beakons, I beg of you! ;)) NNID: Lindzer and I'm on discord as well.

Dustin Gassera

Inkling
NNID
Mordo88
Hey all, I just joined Squidboards today so I can find a team! I'm S-S+, usually main CJS but I've been having success lately with the Octobrush and Sploosh-O-Matic (use my beakons, I beg of you! ;)) NNID: Lindzer and I'm on discord as well.
Are you looking for teammates for the tournament message me please

My team and I are still looking for one more person. We are S-S+ and competitive. If any of you two are available give me a msg. Also if you have discord it helps a lot for communication.
HEY I'd LOVE to tryout with you guys, maybe today? My discord is "Bradley F#4720"

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
I'm incredibly lucky for stumbling my way back in here after months ...
Berry Splattershot Pro player. Used to main Gal .96, but meditated and made a change in lifestyle. :P

Low S to mid S, generally, but haven't make the jump to S+ yet.

Definitely going to play a bunch tonight to get warmed up for this tournament. DM me if you have a spot open for a frontman! I'll be on the tournament Discord, too.

NNID: Robochao

INK|bubba

Inkling
NNID
bubbafett4240
Switch Friend Code
SW-3630-0192-1542
Hey i am still looking for 1 more person to play quad squad with. we want an offensive player. we would also like for you to have discord. msg me and thx in advance.

INK|bubba

Inkling
NNID
bubbafett4240
Switch Friend Code
SW-3630-0192-1542
Hey i still need 1 person to finish my squad of 4. would love it to be S. msg me if u want in. thx

Glacei

Inkster Jr.
I'd love to join anyone's team if they'd be willing to have me ^^ I main the Heavy Splatling Remix but I can also do Octoshot Replica, Zink Mini Splatling, Forge Splattershot Pro, and Splatterscope.
Hiya! Sorry for the late reply, but has anyone accepted you into their squad? If you're still available, my squad would be happy to have ya! We're not exactly competitive yet, but hey, the more the merrier :D. Anyways, if you're interested, feel free to PM me for details. Have a nice day!

INK|bubba

Inkling
NNID
bubbafett4240
Switch Friend Code
SW-3630-0192-1542
My team and i are still looking for one member to join our squad. I am an S player. We play EST. pls have discord. Mag me if u want in. thx

R .

Inkling
NNID
grimrepo
R is interested in looking for a squad
Don't play ranked a lot only an A
level 50
6.9 million credits
289 sea snails

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
Looking for a Rainmaker/Splat Zones team that either doesn't do Tower Control or could recommend weapons and teach me some strats. Level 28, Rank A 52 but gaining fast, main is Octobrush vanilla (beakons and kraken) and I'm an aggressive player. I'm also good with the Krak-On, but terrible with chargers. Main mode is Rainmaker, and I often carry it. Available most days 16:00~22:00 UTC, but less often on Sundays.

Mdog

Inkling
NNID
shadowabsol
Switch Friend Code
SW-2807-9076-2017
Hey! I'd like to join anyone who needs a teammate or just to splat against! I usually main the Splash-O-Matic, the Luna blaster, and the Classic Squiffer! but I can play as most splat rollers and heavy splatlings!

Mains::wst_shot_expshort00::wst_roller_normal00::wst_charge_quick00::wst_shot_precision00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom