• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For Teammates Thread

Kubilay

Inkling
NNID
keepinitreal22
Hi still looking for a team. I play with the Splattershot, and am a A+/S player. My NNID and Discord is keepinitreal22

Inuranchan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inuranchan
Hello. I'm desperately looking for a team to play in this tournament with. I'm a rank S splattershot player (I'm also pretty good with a carbon roller in turf war). I'm good at the turf, tower control, and rainmaker modes. I can get the job done in splat zones, but that is my weak point.
I'm an insomniac so time zones aren't usually an issue (I'm in EST), and I should be available to play on all days of the tournament (will usually be available for practice daily).

Message me if you need a player. :)

darthteddy93

Inkling
I'd like to offer my services as an A+/S squid. As you can see in my sig, I mainly do Splat Zones/Rainmaker and I usually use Custom Hydra Splatling, Heavy Splatling Deco, and Custom Dual Squelcher.

I'm available most nights after 7pm PST. Anyone interested feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

Artistra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Arte_Emo
Still looking for someone to actually contact me about joining their squad...

Dustin Gassera

Inkling
NNID
Mordo88
Hello. I'm desperately looking for a team to play in this tournament with. I'm a rank S splattershot player (I'm also pretty good with a carbon roller in turf war). I'm good at the turf, tower control, and rainmaker modes. I can get the job done in splat zones, but that is my weak point.
I'm an insomniac so time zones aren't usually an issue (I'm in EST), and I should be available to play on all days of the tournament (will usually be available for practice daily).

Message me if you need a player. :)
Mordo88 is my nnid add me please

Spammy

Inkling
NNID
BluePopsicleCrl
yo my dudes if anyone is really desperate for a team member i can join.

Inuranchan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inuranchan
If anyone still needs a team for the tournament, my team needs one more player.

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
I'm looking for people to join me on this! I live in Central Time United States and I'm looking for S ranked people (can also do good A+).
We can practice today if you want. I am looking for people who want to win :p
I will also merge into other teams if you want
:echolocator:Scout em out:echolocator:

Last edited:
Looking for any open spots in a highly Competitive team. I'm S. I was S+ but took a break from splatoon last year for school. I'm back and almost back to S+. I play a lot of weapons, I can switch roles but I am best with Krack on Roller, Tentatek, and Splattershot Pro. I don't curse I try to stay friendly and work with my team and do my best. I am committed to practicing as much as I can because I desperately want to go for Esports level competitive play.

Boidoh

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boidoh
Hello everyone. I'm looking for two more team members, Please PM if you wish to join. =]

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Looking for any open spots in a highly Competitive team. I'm S. I was S+ but took a break from splatoon last year for school. I'm back and almost back to S+. I play a lot of weapons, I can switch roles but I am best with Krack on Roller, Tentatek, and Splattershot Pro. I don't curse I try to stay friendly and work with my team and do my best. I am committed to practicing as much as I can because I desperately want to go for Esports level competitive play.
I am looking for a team to join if anyone needs a player.
My team and I are still looking for one more person. We are S-S+ and competitive. If any of you two are available give me a msg. Also if you have discord it helps a lot for communication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom