Mafia 1 | D2

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
i think squid probably ran away as scum because he was found out. it's not that he's inactive, it's that he was caught and doesn't know how to respond
I didn't see it that way. Still don't think he had a real legit reason to out himself anyway, especially after my own post on getting people aboard to Boss. It's fishy. Plus he claims a power role too on top? What are your thoughts on that?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
No it seems we have until tonight. What are your thoughts on this Bruce?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
What if Squid is trying to use reverse psychology? Would mafia really out themselves that easily? Or perhaps it's another joke? Hypothetically speaking if he is lynched and he is mafia - then its possible the people who defended him are his teammate?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
What if Squid is trying to use reverse psychology? Would mafia really out themselves that easily? Or perhaps it's another joke? Hypothetically speaking if he is lynched and he is mafia - then its possible the people who defended him are his teammate?
It's wifom. But definitely consider that him doing that instead of letting Boss die is beneficial to his team. Indeed it seems a bit too easy to me.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I didn't see it that way. Still don't think he had a real legit reason to out himself anyway, especially after my own post on getting people aboard to Boss. It's fishy. Plus he claims a power role too on top? What are your thoughts on that?
you're right, claiming mafia and a power role is pretty suspicious. let's lynch him

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
yeah my post was a joke and drez is right in that the response is wifom

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I'm also kind of starting to suspect Boss because Squid specifically said "don't lynch Boss". But this also could be a him trying to turn us against Boss we suspect him.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
sooooooo this is REALLY inopportune, but when i made that statement yesterday i didnt think about having to wake up early as **** today for work, so i opted for early sleep instead of a reread. i DID skim and i AM relatively caught up now (although i WILL sink my teeth in after work), but my one question to pose right now is... wheres squid master? i see a lot of talk about bossa and drez (if i had to pick one to lynch id pick drez because his overall bull headedness is causing a **** ton of contradictory play, but i can believe that to be coming from a stubborn townie too and reading back on em with flips will probz give the full story) but squids either gone completely awol or made NO impression on my catchup. cocos on a smaller but simila vibe but i still believe in those earlier town tells. ill assess the situation when i come back from work but atm, i think a squid master lynch should DEF be on the table.

##vote squid master
No one ever learned anything from lynching an inactive player.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yeah, it's fine though, since him flipping mafia means there is one left. Remember that there are still town pr's and they can get some info through the night. We are still doing well. Don't over think it right now.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Squid you're turning the attention from yourself and to something else.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Coco, here is what I suggest you do after Squid is lynched. Re-read the thread, and look at connections. Don't look at what he says now. Just look at his actions and who interacted with him. Actions speak louder than words. I suggest everyone do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom