Mafia 1 | D2

yea, id honestly say to take anything squid said after he claimed and self voted with a grain of salt. its hard to tell scums intentions when they still have a foot in the race as a team.

i dont have a confident read on squids interactions in thread with his mate, but i feel like theres info about how others felt about squid master that reveals a lot. i gotta wake up mad early so i cant discuss now but i wanna hear what @JeXs and @h.JC think about reads the most.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Here is my assessment of Squid dying. His team seems to be comprised of inexperienced members, who were not confident enough in pushing against Boss, or had no apparent scumread on Boss at the time at all. This strikes Boss off as a suspect, as he is experienced enough to know to take the alternative and would push for it, and change reads if need be. Yes, a slightly more experienced player may have had Squid die to spread **** to other inexperienced players, but do remember that he let a mafia rolecop die. That is priority, and that may have given him town cred. Always remember that whatever mafia do, it is to the benefit of their team. Don't think they let us get off easy. I also don't think AA is a suspect, because it's obvious squid was taking him down with him. It was a dirty tactic to use. It just doesn't mean he shouldn't be looked at later if his play diminishes.

Consider how Squid came out. He directly said, do not lynch Boss over him. This shows the priority was himself dying, giving benefit to his team, over a mislynch. So with this, plus their own suspicious play during Day 1, I would suspect Marigi. I will do a post looking at his overall play.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
@xCoCo
it's usually a thing scum does to feign town's interest e.g. "oh no not the cop!" or "all right the vig hit scum!"
if jexs hadn't claimed and this wasn't your first mafia forum game, i would be voting you 100% of the time

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@xCoCo
it's usually a thing scum does to feign town's interest e.g. "oh no not the cop!" or "all right the vig hit scum!"
if jexs hadn't claimed and this wasn't your first mafia forum game, i would be voting you 100% of the time
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Well I was sad it was Bruce because his posts were very interested to read.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Jex is the real thing so you know. Cop here. GG town sorry for my wrong reads. Two pr's means AA is not a pr, therefore scum.

##Vote: African American

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom