Mafia 1 | D2

JeXs

Inkling
Jex is the real thing so you know. Cop here. GG town sorry for my wrong reads. Two pr's means AA is not a pr, therefore scum.

##Vote: African American
Curious, who did you target?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Wow we got a cop AND tracker?
RIP AA

##Vote African American

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
i'm so confused
we won in one day
that just doesn't happen where i play

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
@xCoCo
it's usually a thing scum does to feign town's interest e.g. "oh no not the cop!" or "all right the vig hit scum!"
if jexs hadn't claimed and this wasn't your first mafia forum game, i would be voting you 100% of the time
Exactly. Usually people ignore it unless they have substantial thoughts like I did, otherwise they just make a case on their next suspect.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
like scum has an 80%+ win rate even though town gets way better powers

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Wait coco. Do not waste this opportunity. USE A PICTURE.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Exactly. Usually people ignore it unless they have substantial thoughts like I did, otherwise they just make a case on their next suspect.
i'm a bit lost. are you agreeing with me that it's generally scummy, just that we need for an actual lynch?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yeah I agree. I mean people don't try to feign interest in the kill. Usually. Some do talk about night kills if they know what to think.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
to be fair i think aa could have gone quite some distance
if squidmaster didn't break down, i probably suck at getting you on my side to lynch squid instead of boss
if squidmaster comes out and doesn't give away his partner, aa looks pretty nice for getting on that lynch
i think most people were townreading aa before all of that

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Sorry for suspecting you JC it looks like we're on the same side

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yeah I do think he could have. Good stuff on Jex. Yes, and my reads were wrong, so there was that.

JeXs

Inkling
that was intense

btw, @Bruce Squillis, i would not have called him inactive. hes got enough on the table to connect with probz everyone here. but regardless of the town flip, he DID have grief to get suspected for, and like now, im confident boss is town cuz of that push hes been pushing. and now im thinking drez' play makes a lot of sense coming from a bull headed town- id be damned to see him ****in going against the squid wagon as a scum mate. it seems too bold of a svs defense.

ill think about this flip more once its official doe.
This post was what made me track him lol. I figured if he was town I could trust his read on Boss :p

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
No. Yolo messed up and gave me jex lmao. I targeted Marigi. I never suspected or had a problem with Jex anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom