Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Don't worry that was just a figure of speech CoCo. Votes don't get locked unless a lynch is reached. Please do catch up.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Boolerex, how are you reading Aykorn?
Neutral right now,He's just joined some bandwagon recently so not much to say,I gonna go sleep soon too so I don't have much time to analyze all of her post as for now

Thingyman

Inkling
Oh, good, I got confused since I'm on Danish time and it's already 26th here. Okay, popping in tomorrow, it's 3 AM here.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Wait. I want an updated read on Aykorn. Also why not say anything in defense of Rom, as there is a looming wagon on him?? You make a fuss of a wagon on you and now that it's gone you have nothing to say...

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Reason why I changed gears: I noticed Rom's post was a really weak reason to get onto Boolerex. Thingy is playing differently here, but his own stubborn play isn't helping me to be convinced that he is town. Rom had Boolerex as a neutral read, and then jumping onto Boolerex for 'majority' reasoning when there was no majority, is suspect. Plus Rom has done no other scumhunting, he has been floating around before that. Thingy not looking into the night kill is concerning for me but I will leave that as it's not a good direction to talk about. (Night kill without any information about them can be pretty wifomy)

Thingyman

Inkling
Wait. I want an updated read on Aykorn. Also why not say anything in defense of Rom, as there is a looming wagon on him?? You make a fuss of a wagon on you and now that it's gone you have nothing to say...
I will have things to say. When it's not night for me. I was assuming that simply stating "hey, Rom is town" wouldn't suffice, which is all that I can muster at the moment. So I'll save the defense for tomorrow when I can hopefully quote some posts and try to make it clear why he is town and a horrible lynch.

im sorry ive been neglecting this game as of recent, but real lifes been taking a dump on me as of late. since the deadline is in roughly 25.5 hours from now, ill get a votecount up and be here at around the same time tomorrow until the deadline.

Day 2 Votecount!

@xCoCo - (0)
@lonelyrollingsquid - (0)
@ReedRGale - (0)
@Aykorn - (0)
@Thingyman - (0)
@Drez - (0)
@Boolerex - (2) Thingyman, Rom-Steïn
@slakingking1 - (0)
@Rom-Steïn - (4) Drez, Aykorn, Boolerex, ReedRGale

Not voting: xCoco, the douchebags

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is set for August 26th, at 11:59 PM EST.

If I can not find any replacements by the deadline I will modkill both lonelyrollingsquid and slakingking1 as soon as the Night begins.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hm I just finished reading annnd information overload.
I wanted to ask Rom - why do you keep saying you will be killed? You do realize that Thingy/Drez/Reed have been the most contributing players, yeah?
If anything they are a more likely target - it makes it suspicious if you say that and you DONT die. To me it comes off of trying to hard to pass as town. Sorry.

Regarding the Boo/Thingy thing - maybe Thingy has a role with a Night Action? It's possible.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Oh please, at least if you're voting me, just quote my name correctly. It's Rom-Steïn.
Please xD

xCoco said:
why do you keep saying you will be killed?
I was just feeling it. However, now it's pretty clear I'm gonna get lynched aha.
Oh wait, you need 1 more vote to lynch me...mind if I help you ?

##Unvote ; ##Vote Rom-Steïn (if self-voting is allowed)
I've changed my mind, maybe I should cheer for mafia guys instead of figuring out who they are ?

xCoco said:
Thingy/Drez/Reed have been the most contributing players, yeah?
Mafia guys are not gonna kill mafia guys. I'm sure of nothing yet, but at least 1 of them is a mafia guy, meaning he's almost safe about Night killing.
So normally I would be more preventive about my possible death than their own...but now it's useless since I'm gonna get lynched aha.

Oh and glad I could make it in time, here in France it's already 26/08 and only 9 hours remaining before 11-59 PM.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Alright guys. If Rom flips scum, look into Thingy. If he flips town, look into Boolerex and Aykorn. Reed comes off as townie because he's considering all the angles and also shows he has paranoia, which only townies would feel because they only know their own role. Aykorn still comes off as wishy washy but in a slight townie way. I can't pin it. Yet both of them were cool with jumping on the wagon.

Obviously, the two inactives will be modkilled. Therefore, no need to direct your night actions there. If there is an investigative, look into xCoco/Thingyman. Those two are the most questionable slots to consider.

Finally, Rom if you are town self-hammering helps town to lose, don't ever do that, because you could have claimed and give the town more information. Newbies, don't self hammer.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Actually no. Investigative should look into xCoco/Aykorn.

Protective, protect who you think is town.

Again, no need to target lonelsquid or slaking1 as they are going to be modkilled.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Well I figured out something. Logical actions are easy to analyse, meaning it's easier to figure someone out when they do logical actions.
Now try to analyse it.

By voting Boolerex instead of Thingy, I redirected everones votes against me (by unvoting, 3 unvotes !), and then I vote myself.
I know exactly what role I have ==> if I'm a scum I try to not be lynched by townies because I want Mafia to win, if I'm a townie I try not to be lynched by accident because I want townies to survive.
Here it's complitely illogical, or else it means that I want the ennemies to win (leading townies to victory by voting me because I'm scum, or leading mafia to victory by voting me because I'm a towie). Here, choose your mindblower.

In other words, I figured out than I was gonna die here, by lynch or by mafia death, so why not trying to confuse everyone ? That's my farewell gift.
...or does someone intend to re-unvote ?

And btw, 2 modkill + my death, this could even mean 3 dead townies or 3 dead scums. Possibly the decisive point in this game. Suspense !

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
And btw, 2 modkill + my death, this could even mean 3 dead townies or 3 dead scums. Possibly the decisive point in this game. Suspense !
Correct me if Im wrong,but i'm pretty sure there is only 2 scum,it say so in the setup.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh god, what the heck just happened

Do we let Rom-Stein do this...??? I guess it gives us more leads to work with for tomorrow and I've thought Rom was suspicious anyway. If he's so eager to screw over the town with a wildcard move, maybe it's for the best? >.> This is beyond the whole "accepting accusations" and "dodging questions."

Uhm, this might just be me being new at this, but are there non-mafia roles that "win" if they help the mafia/hurt the town? (Is this somewhere in the set-up? If so I'm dumb)

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Uhm, this might just be me being new at this, but are there non-mafia roles that "win" if they help the mafia/hurt the town? (Is this somewhere in the set-up? If so I'm dumb)
Nope ; zero neutral role in the setup ; it just rom that gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom