• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

and thats game!

aykorn, vanilla townie, was lynched!
xcoco, vanilla townie, was endgamed!
reedrgale, mafia goon, survived!

scum wins!

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Damn. Once I saw xcoco hesistating who to vote. I knew Reed was the actual scum. Jailed aykorn before dying so I knew it wasn't him. Same scum team as before then lol.

Kinda sad there was bunch of townie afk,kinda killed the game a bit.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yeah my fault for driving the town in this direction. It is always good for a townie to re evaluate. Reed played a good game again. Gg scum. Inactivity hurt us.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Aaughg dang it.
Will look up bus routes.

I think my first clue to Reed being scum shouldn't have been that he didn't joke vote me right at the beginning.
....Among being not as active this game, I may have been slightly biased.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Sure. I won't be able to co-host though, or play. I'm mafia'd out and stuff. It takes up alot of time and think you should consider that too. Otherwise hit me up we can think of one.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Sure. I won't be able to co-host though, or play. I'm mafia'd out and stuff. It takes up alot of time and think you should consider that too. Otherwise hit me up we can think of one.
It'll be a while I know how you feel

Thingyman

Inkling
Nice going, Reed! We're an unbeatable scum team ;)

I'm sorry to everyone, especially Reed of course, for my inactivity. I also went AWOL in a different game where I was townie, so it wasn't anything to do with the fact that it was a game hosted here or because I was mafia, I was just so insanely busy on a whole different level than I've ever experienced before -- I've never ever before gone AWOL in a game in the 6 years I've played this game. Again, really sorry, won't happen again.

Edit: To be clear, being AFK when being asked to claim was certainly NOT on purpose or a strategy to avoid claiming, lol. And also, as I told Reed, any "frustration" that I let out was just for show and to try to seem townie.

Now that the game is over, I wanted to comment on something, and maybe I should've done it while the game was ongoing: I think there needs to be more attention on the fact that you're not allowed to communicate with people about this game outside of the thread. It's a thing that new players often seem to forget about, since they consider it not a big deal to write even small messages about the game, but in actuality it can be very revealing and still shouldn't be done in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom