• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

bbninjas

Inkling
vote: TeaBee Unfortunately you (or rather, who you replaced) are under fire right now; though do you have anything you would like to contribute right off the bat?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
WOW I'M SO BAd at being consistent here

Now I'm curious. What's the closest thing you've played to mafia?
Ah! The closest thing I've played to Mafia is Town of Salem. Used to play it a lot with my friends. ^u^

Can we have a vote placed from all of you?
Uuh, hm. If I were to put in a vote right now... since I don't know whether TeaBee would've retained SyMag's old role, I suppose I could vote Trieste. But I'll refrain from it for now, if only so that I get the answer to my 'question'... would TeaBee've taken SyMag's previous role? :0

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I would answer that, but I'm not sure if it's against the rules. So until then I'm going to wait until the moderator messages me back and see if it's okay. I'm kind of confused about the fifth rule, not that I'll blurt out my role (that would be a deathwish). On second thought, I might not be able to since that part about posting mod communication. What if we wait for the next 48 hours or until SyMag has been prodded. If that doesn't, then we might have our answer. I'm probably overdoing it. xD

bbninjas

Inkling
Well TeaBee ignored me, so yay. v.v

But I don't think he's the best vote this day. unvote vote: Trieste

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
No bbninjas, don't be sad. D:
There is one person I suspect but I'm not sure if they're mafia material. o.o

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Who do you suspect?
I'm gonna have to say I find VeryButter suspicious. Mostly because of his experience with mafia games. Seems like he'd know a few tricks to give people the slip.

bbninjas

Inkling
I'm gonna have to say I find VeryButter suspicious. Mostly because of his experience with mafia games. Seems like he'd know a few tricks to give people the slip.
This is strange. VeryButter got Ramen (mafia) lynched. It not very common for a mafia player to get their partner lynched, especially when we had no idea where to go. And by this logic, you should be more suspicious of me.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
This is strange. VeryButter got Ramen (mafia) lynched. It not very common for a mafia player to get their partner lynched, especially when we had no idea where to go. And by this logic, you should be more suspicious of me.
You've got a point, I did blab. >_>

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Ahaha... trust me. My Town of Salem experience is pretty much useless, as my main role in most games are welcoming people to hell because of how early I die. :'D

(Also, just a little tip, I'd prefer if you used they/them pronouns for me. You don't have to, but it'd be appreciated. =v=)

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Deadline is in 2 days, might want to step up the activity.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Sorry for ending this day phase late, I was busy the past two days.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
my goodness, I have not posted anything here for 3 days. I gotta be more careful. :T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom