• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

bbninjas

Inkling
All I'm gonna do is repeat one of my first posts by saying that I'm a townie. You can hold me to that. I didn't "post anything of substance" because, as a townie, I have nothing of substance to offer up to the community.
You have an opinion. This is the most valuable asset you have. Please contribute it. When you don't offer your opinion, there is evidence that you are scum, and no evidence that you are town.

Notice how I'm town, yet I seem to be posting more than just "yay, we got scum" or "I am town". VeryButter is likely town, and was the first to push for Ramen. If it wasn't for VeryButter, Ramen very likely would have not been lynched. Symag, it is impossible for you to have no opinion. Inklings are opinionated after all!.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I realize that, but it's hard to formulate an opinion when you're playing something like this online over a period of several weeks. The notifications falling through the cracks on my end aren't helping either lol

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm back. Sorry for the inactivity.

As you would expect, I was very busy last week. I'll be more active now.

bbninjas

Inkling
I realize that, but it's hard to formulate an opinion when you're playing something like this online over a period of several weeks. The notifications falling through the cracks on my end aren't helping either lol
That's a weak excuse... I've been playing three games of mafia on three different sites at the same time, along with juggling my school life, and manage to form opinions in each game. Also, I'm playing something like this online over a period of several weeks and still manage to form an opinion.

I'm back. Sorry for the inactivity.

As you would expect, I was very busy last week. I'll be more active now.
So, I assume you've read up (there's really not much there). Who would you put your vote on and why?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
>m> whoop sorry for a late-ish post, haven't really had enough time or the right mentality for Mafia lately! But I think I'm good now.

Aaanyway, WOW. I honestly didn't expect Ramen to actually be mafia, though that's probably a combination of my own self-doubt and the fact that... that normally doesn't work for me. In the closest thing I've played to mafia, it sometimes ends up being an important townie that acted scummy, or I just don't get a vote and die instead because everyone starts voting me. =m=

So, I think that VeryButter is very likely town, because they pushed for the lynch on Ramen first (great job, btw!!)
Eehehe, thanks?? >u> It's honestly rare when a mafia ends up lynched because of me. I'm feelin' a little proud.

That's a weak excuse... I've been playing three games of mafia on three different sites at the same time, along with juggling my school life, and manage to form opinions in each game. Also, I'm playing something like this online over a period of several weeks and still manage to form an opinion.
You might want to remember that some people, especially those that are inexperienced or have a bad memory (like me) will have more trouble with forming opinions and reads in a stretched game like this. But your opinion is your opinion, and I'm not saying it's wrong. :U

(Oh yeah, sorry in advance if I'm just adding fluff--I know it's a scummy thing to do, but posting something against posting nothing is good, right? And besides, it's hard to avoid with me :v)

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Yes well this is also my first time playing Mafia online, it takes more time for me to figure the truths from the lies and formulate opinions when I can't see or hear any of the people playing. Weak as it may be, you'll just have to bear with me.

bbninjas

Inkling
Yes well this is also my first time playing Mafia online, it takes more time for me to figure the truths from the lies and formulate opinions when I can't see or hear any of the people playing. Weak as it may be, you'll just have to bear with me.
I haven't really been asking you to figure the truths from the lies. Just the opinions. You do not need time to form an opinion (you do for figuring the truths from the lies) - as soon as you read something, you will form an opinion. While I would like to bear with you, you have barely appeared to have tried to form opinions or figure out the truths from the lies.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Same here. Also, sorry I haven't been posting, just got back from a camping trip.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
You know what, fine, vote me. I don't like playing this game online anyhow, it's better in-person.
You could just call in for a replacement if you're not enjoying the game

Just sayin'

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Welp, I'm probably fish food. :O

@VeryButter Now I'm curious. What's the closest thing you've played to mafia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom