• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

IoCal

Inkling
The problem is that anyone can claim to be a townie.

I don't know if anyone is a better choice, so...

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Friendly reminder that the deadline is tomorrow.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oops, almost missed that not sure who to lynch tho.

Vote: SquidMaster

I don't have any particular reason for the vote.

Also, @ThatSquidYouKnow can I have a list of everyone who's in this game so far?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Oops, almost missed that not sure who to lynch tho.

Vote: SquidMaster

I don't have any particular reason for the vote.

Also, @ThatSquidYouKnow can I have a list of everyone who's in this game so far?
Everyone who's posted:
Trieste Sp (you)
SyMag
loCal
AlphaOmegaSplatter
bayleef0909
RamenNoodles
VeryButter

People who haven't posted:
@aviatsvi
@Squid Master

Vote Count:
Symag: 2 votes
Squid Master: 2 votes
RamenNoodles: 1 vote

With 9 people alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Come to a consensus town! A lynch is better than no lynch. :V

*Friendly tip, when you vote someone, you might want to take some time to say why you're voting for them. Also, if you want to take back your vote, post Unvote

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Everyone who's posted:
Trieste Sp (you)
SyMag
loCal
AlphaOmegaSplatter
bayleef0909
RamenNoodles
VeryButter

People who haven't posted:
@aviatsvi
@Squid Master

Vote Count:
Symag: 2 votes
Squid Master: 2 votes
RamenNoodles: 1 vote

With 9 people alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Come to a consensus town! A lynch is better than no lynch. :V

*Friendly tip, when you vote someone, you might want to take some time to say why you're voting for them. Also, if you want to take back your vote, post Unvote
Good, thanks for that.

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
Oh, I'm so sorry! For some reason, I don't think I got the notification, am I out of the game now? I'm so sorry! I also didn't do my role last night, so I have nothing to contribute.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Oh, I'm so sorry! For some reason, I don't think I got the notification, am I out of the game now? I'm so sorry! I also didn't do my role last night, so I have nothing to contribute.
It's fine, you're still in the game.

Night 1 Begins NOW

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Due to activity issues, @Squid Master is no longer in the game, and the game is on hold until someone else joins. Sorry for the inconvienience.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
/in

Noticed you guys were out a player, and decided to make an account to replace the other guy, since noone likes stalled games. :x
Thanks man.

Night 1 is back, no more posting until day phase.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
DAY2 BEGINS

VOTES ARE RESET TO 0, IF YOU WANT TO RE-PLACE YOUR VOTE, FOLLOW THE FORMAT I STATED EARLIER

IoCal has been killed by the mafia during the night!

I have extended the deadline from 1 week to 2 weeks, hopefully giving everyone a chance to voice their opinion and place their votes.

Continue debating.

bbninjas

Inkling
Hello everyone! o/

So, it looks like someone died last night, as you would expect each Night in this game. I'd like to get an idea of things - who here has participated in a forum mafia game before? As a few tips for you folk new to this game, if you are town, you should be trying to lynch mafia. Mafia are trying to make sure their teammates (other mafia) don't get lynched. You folk could be looking out for things players do that a town player would not likely do.

@ThatSquidYouKnow If you don't mind, can you include all the players who vote the player in the vote count (idrm if you would prefer not to, though)? Like, this past Day, the vote count looking like the below is very helpful at least for me. :3

Vote Count:
Symag: 2 votes (IoCal, AlphaOmegaSplatter)
Squid Master: 2 votes (Trieste Sp, SyMag)
RamenNoodles: 1 vote (bayleef)

I personally find it weird that Trieste, being a player with mafia experience, did not try helping out you guys new to the game. This is strange, because I would expect someone who is town to do that. Therefore, I think Trieste is scummy (mafia-y).

vote: Trieste Sp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom