--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Not really a dynamo at all lmao. Can't even OHKO. hopefully it will have splash damage and add more to the rb playstle.

Sunstone

Let's ink it up... together!
NNID
Paleamethyst
It's amazing, and I'm hoping we don't have to wait to long for it!

curry time

Senior Squid
NNID
NobleCactus
What, then what's the point of it!?
It seems to be some kind of somewhat-happy medium between a Blaster and a Slosher, with the ball having a damage radius around it. So perhaps a more forgiving Blaster? Other than that, it sounds rather underwhelming, since we can't really determine much from a four-second clip of a single shot.

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
From the leaks it seems Neo Sploshing Machine got a different set from the one leaked months ago: It previously had Sprinkler + Inkzooka, but now it seems it has the same kit as Forge Splattershot Pro: Point Sensors + Inkzooka. Maybe the thing used to build Inkzooka too damn fast? :D

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
From the leaks it seems Neo Sploshing Machine got a different set from the one leaked months ago: It previously had Sprinkler + Inkzooka, but now it seems it has the same kit as Forge Splattershot Pro: Point Sensors + Inkzooka. Maybe the thing used to build Inkzooka too damn fast? :D
thats already the rbpro though :)

cwjakesteel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
cwjakesteel
I don't know how to feel about this...It's range is more than the Slosher, it looks like. It looks like it's worse at spreading ink. In that video they only shot it one time, so I don't even know how fast you can fire it.

From the looks of it, the slosher definitely spreads more ink. The Slosher has the biggest inking potential in the game. Also I think it's funny that it's a washing machine...but seriously...you don't just carry a washing machine around and flail its innards about, it'd be too heavy! Is it a mini washing machine? What do you wash one shirt at a time?

The Blasters' bullet must not hit the ground to explode and have that that spread effect, correct? Therefore, I see how this balances with the sloshers, since you won't be able to lob over walls with this (although technically you can, but not as well). But it looks like it will be superior to the blasters.

EDIT:

On closer inspection, it DOES lob the bullet over. Which means this is essentially a more accurate slosher (which will make it totally useless for me, as I can't aim). It only makes sense that it does more damage, but a 1 hit kill will be too much, but there has to be something to make it work since all the other sloshers are also 2 hit kills, so the extra accuracy will be pointless.

Flipz

Senior Squid
NNID
FlipzMCL
I don't know how to feel about this...It's range is more than the Slosher, it looks like. It looks like it's worse at spreading ink. In that video they only shot it one time, so I don't even know how fast you can fire it.

From the looks of it, the slosher definitely spreads more ink. The Slosher has the biggest inking potential in the game. Also I think it's funny that it's a washing machine...but seriously...you don't just carry a washing machine around and flail its innards about, it'd be too heavy! Is it a mini washing machine? What do you wash one shirt at a time?

The Blasters' bullet must not hit the ground to explode and have that that spread effect, correct? Therefore, I see how this balances with the sloshers, since you won't be able to lob over walls with this (although technically you can, but not as well). But it looks like it will be superior to the blasters.

EDIT:

On closer inspection, it DOES lob the bullet over. Which means this is essentially a more accurate slosher (which will make it totally useless for me, as I can't aim). It only makes sense that it does more damage, but a 1 hit kill will be too much, but there has to be something to make it work since all the other sloshers are also 2 hit kills, so the extra accuracy will be pointless.

It looks like a Slosher/Blaster hybrid. Which is awesome.

RE: Washing machine size: having lived in Japan when I was younger, I can confirm that washing machines nearly that small do exist. They're WAY too heavy to fling around like that, but then again Inklings can carry around GIANT PAINT ROLLERS so I'd wager that they're significantly stronger than humans in spite of the resemblance. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom