• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

March 2024 Splatfest - Drums vs. Guitar vs. Keyboard

Which instrument would you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
It's real. This one's regional too-- Japan got some sponsored/collaboration thing about.... potato chip flavors. I like ours more this time.

Not sure what I'll go with yet, but so far my circles are leaning keyboard.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I used to be a drummer and synth player.

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
honestly a banger splatfest theme but all three are cool so uhh wheel grant me wisdom!
2024-02-29_14-51.png

after a little thinking, ive always liked the sound of string instruments. ty wheel i'm team guitar!

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Marching band in highschool defined my entire life for literally all of the years I was IN highschool, and I played marimba, so keyboard it is! It feels a little wrong to pick the non-percussion option, since marimba is a percussion instrument and I defined myself as "percussionist" for so long, but ultimately, my decision was made with the idea in mind that if you set a drum kit and a synth in front of me, I'd fare a lot better with synth than a drum kit lol.

...plus a marimba is objectively a keyboard like. It Is A Keyboard. It's not an electronic keyboard or a piano, but by all definitions it is a keyboard and I called it my keyboard the entire time, so. Keyboard it is!

Umbreonfan

Senior Squid
The only instrument I've actually played at some point out of these was keyboard so I'm picking keyboard.

Cephalobro

Guitar, it's the instrument I would be most likely to pick up and play, so yeah.

Also, guitars are the backbone of rock, which means no guitar = no rock.

Last edited:

Lisku

Inkling Commander
I already play the drums. I hate being on shivers team. DRUMS WOULD FIT FRYE SO MUCH BETTERRR

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
I already play keyboard/piano

so keyboard it is!

(go big man)

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
it's a tough prompt for me because strictly speaking i can actually play the keyboard and i own one and have used it to make music. But. drums have always musically interested me much more than keyboard, it's just not an instrument i think i'll ever actually learn to play physically (because i'm much more of an electronic musician, if i consider myself to be a musician at all). even if it's not precisely what the splatfest question is asking, i'm probably gonna go with team drums, at the very least so i can play it with my girlfriend who is Definitely team drums

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
My choice: Drums.

I already tap out the beat to songs anyway, all I need is some sticks in my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom