March 2024 Splatfest - Drums vs. Guitar vs. Keyboard

Which instrument would you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Well here's the first Splatfest I actually feel strongly about what team I'm on. I've been a drummer for most of my life at this point, played in several school bands and orchestras. Drums are like the most important and unreplaceable instruments in a majority of music genres as well. Really weird choice for Shiver, like this definitely feels more like a Big Man instrument to me, but it's no big deal at the end of the day.

also as of now this account has reached 100 posts woooo

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I’m torn between Drums and Guitar. Drums seems to have a higher chance of winning, but guitar seems to have a lower chance of mirror matches, and I went team Saturday last fest, so I’m all mirrored out. I’d be happy to support either member of Deep Cut. I’m more likely able to play drums, but I prefer team guitar’s ink color…

Persuade me to join your team, fellas.

Jason4071

Inkling
I’ll pick Keyboard since I’ve been playing piano for about a decade now! Really excited for the Splatfest because my team this time around is something I truly feel passionate about!

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
I'm going drums, at one point in my life I used to fantasies about growing up to become a drummer in my youth. Also sometimes I like to bash my hands on things to try and create music.

Catloafman

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
Fella
im bad at all instruments but despite that I do enjoy messing around on the keyboard from time to time

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i'm SO glad that we got the better fest this time round
i'm struggling w picking a team here bc i genuinely want to learn all three of these someday!!
probably gonna go w keyboard bc i actually own one (hardly use it tbh....) and also when i was a kid i learned how to play that piano bit in the diary of a wimpy kid movies by ear on some stupid little toy keyboard. i did that so much that my older sibling threw it away bc i annoyed them lmao

shirpless

Inkling
As cool as guitar may be, my inclination has been towards percussion since a long time (Amen Break ❤), and considering how guitar is the more popular instrument for ppl to learn too; it's team Drums for me

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i feel like this splatfest will be pretty even when it comes to which choice is the most popular one

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I feel like I'm gonna go either guitar or keyboard but man this one is tough

Kibaevoli

Inkling
Definitely not drums. Was thinking either keyboard or guitar, but my bestie chose guitar. Guitar it is. Helps that my fav colour is green.

DawgyMew

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4328-2739-1980
Gonna go with guitar on this one because guitars are cool :)

Celkie

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
This splatfest reminds me that I still want to learn to play the keyboard !

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Ended up going keyboard, less for my own sake and more because it's what my friends collectively decided on, but it's also the only instrument I have any experience on so it's not wrong either.

Also I loved the splatfest dialogue for this, how Shiver and Frye were like yes!! this fits my personality and what's important to me!! and Big Man's just like "uh well I actually play the keyboard... so..." I love them.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Ended up going keyboard, less for my own sake and more because it's what my friends collectively decided on, but it's also the only instrument I have any experience on so it's not wrong either.

Also I loved the splatfest dialogue for this, how Shiver and Frye were like yes!! this fits my personality and what's important to me!! and Big Man's just like "uh well I actually play the keyboard... so..." I love them.
It also resonates pretty well with the players for this specific fest. While most of us are probably picking based on which option suits our personality, some of us just… actually play one the instruments. Well done, Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom