Message to Anyone.

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
I dont care if you fail but ill be happy if you succeed. there will be no consequences for failure from me. I love you anyway. i cant wait for the next couple of months to be over. theres finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

ive kept us above water for a few years now: all the bills, all your tuition, car, and school expenses, paid down a couple gs in cc debt, 8 gs in medical bills. ive spent countless thousands on this by myself.

but if you dont pass, inbd. really. just dont take it out on me. its easy to lash out at whomever is near to you. and yes my family is unpleasant and sometimes schadenfreude enters their thinking but i am not them (i spent my whole life around them and while I love them is it any wonder Im as close to your family as i am). ill still love you. I promise.

that being said...you do absolutely nothing to help and youre usually in a bad mood or tired. youve spent more time in school while we were together than you have spent time not in school. i dont mind the career change really but its another reason I cant wait for this to be over.

2 more months and its done, one way or the other, in savings alone i can afford to get you a new car. Ive told you that before when you felt down, that it was ok to stop right then and I wouldnt care. I meant it. I told you that you could spend your days at home doing nothing and Id be fine with it if it makes you happier. I handed you the keys to margaritaville and you turned them down, which I am proud of you for but I see the toll it takes: acne, almost cushing syndrome like symptoms, hair thinning....etc....lots of stress. i know its hard. i see its hard. you suffer a lot. i see it. I promise. it bothers me but I see what you can be. I say nothing. you know anyway.

if it makes you happy keep pushing.

if its too much know that I still love you

i dont care if you fail. i dont care if you quit.

ill still love you. i promise.

Shantae

Inkling
i dunno.. you go and say one thing, but if you've been looking at yourself as well, you'd see that we BOTH have much to learn and take responsibility for.

Last edited:

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
Dont set up rules i dont like, then when i ask you questions to help you see why i dont like them act like a stubborn spoiled brat, then yell "FINE" exasperatedly when I tell you i will abide by them but i would hold you to it as well and i will remember this becase the rule goes for both of us

when i abide by the rule you made up and i objected to and went along with for peacibilities sake do not get upset with me and act like im some sort of sadistic jerk for abiding by your rules.

Dont deny it either (you did) in front of the most important people in my life (who probably think im inconsiderately cruel)..i first expressed my objections IN AUGUST via fb message. I still have it but im trying my best to be less insufferable than you.

Then dont fuss at me a few minutes later because i accidentally mix in one edamame bean with someone elses food. They didnt make a big deal out of it. YOU DID. Its not like you helped or anything...

I remember how you used to be...i know this is just one of your moods...echoing across from months ago...i cant show you the trouble it causes because it just leads to more.

If you chose to, memory can become your drug of choice.

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
I admire your functionality and kindness
---------------------------------------------------------------
I like you more when you've been drinking. Why can't you act like this all the time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
After that disease you're not with us anymore, but some people just can't let you go in peace. We'll take care of you now because of what you did for us, but I know it's hard for a human being live with quality that way. I'll accept whatever it takes.

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
The way you went wasnt fair. Im sorry no one understood you all that well. That means me as well to an extent. You lived the way you wanted to though, on your own terms, what we live by we die by right? I want you to know that all he remembers of you is that you got him a chuck e cheese gift card for Christmas. I remember everything, the good Im more and more grateful for. The bad I can overlook. There was a lot of truth in some of your rants. I wish Id known how consistently bad it had gotten. I dont know if I could have helped. Id done my best with what I knew, played wikipedia dr house for you and failed miserably at it. If only Id been as good at the medical side of my career as your were at auto repair.

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
A message to anyone huh, well,

"I loaf you." (´ω`)

I might post something more serious though..

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
I feel like I made a mistake with you and you have not really forgiven me about it... I just try my best, but I feel like you don't really want me to be with you, or that you do not really enjoy it anymore when I am around you. I really hope everything really is alright between us, and that we can get back to a better point with it.

Magbeh

Inkling
I really miss you.. and I wish you would please talk to me again.. it hurts so much not talking to you..
I haven't even eaten and slept properly in a month.. I'd do anything to for us to talk again, and it would end my suffering..

Magbeh

Inkling
pretty sure ur just going to ignore me until we both forget about eachother
it looks like running away imo but..
..oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom