• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Message to Anyone.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I just want to say that i love talking to you whenever i get the chance, and i think you're pretty awesome. You always make my day.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I WARNED YOU ONCE! I WARNED YOU TWICE, AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! YOU WENT AND GOT YOURSELF FIRED!
You just never seem to listen to me, but for some reason I can't stop loving you, and so I will continue annoying myself trying to put you on the right track.
I'll be telling you things you probably won't like to hear, but because of how much I love you, I'm not going to care.

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander
THANK YOU!!!!! Finally someone here knows how to tell someone they’re wrong w/o being a total jerk about it!

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
How about you stop holding on to the past. I want to change you, but you're still a toxic individual.

You hate my friends, and my friends hate you. I don't want to be in the middle of this anymore. I just hope I can leave you at peace, and not live in fear to the point you shun me.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Okay, you know what? You're free to have gripes with me. But how you've gone about all this is what I and others have issue with. The rant you sent me has little basis in reality. I do like how one friend read it and simply said "No, that's wrong." Even with that aside, you bottled this up for months without saying a word to anybody. Even if you didn't want to deal with me, there was other formerly close friends that you could've spoken to in order to resolve this. And then when it's all said and done, you go and talk **** in public, which I have multiple screenshots of.

Out of respect for you I was going to keep quiet on this, but after what I've seen? No. No one who has seen the extent of your actions thinks you are in the right. Looking back now, you have this habit of staying silent and then talking crap about people - It happened with your last group, it happened with me, and it'll happen with the next one. One of the people you're chummy with thinks I'm "two-faced" and hell if that doesn't describe your actions. If you want to break ties, then actually BREAK TIES. Show some goddamn maturity.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Why AM I in the wrong because I yelled at you for SNEAKING into MY room, invading MY privacy?
Just because your older, you think it's OK?

NO.

Pako

Inkling
NNID
OskarIsAwesome
Switch Friend Code
SW-6933-7740-1995
I'm sorry for everything, we should get back together but I know you hate me...

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
You moan like a ***** every time i'm around your friends which are also my friends, you talk smack about my family and when I threaten you to not do it again you just act like a big man when you're just a ****ing *****. Kys

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Everything you do to me, proves you are the lowest of low. Just becuase you aren't loved and aren't confident doesn't mean you have the authority to bring other people down. You start another fight with me, I'll make sure you get hurt.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I hate how you turned sides away from me just becuase you realised I am a ****head, yet you still earn money and are looking more successful than me becuase I've done dumb things in the past.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I wish you were real. You have given me so much. Laughter, smiles, even moments I can't forget. I've written about you, watched and helped you, even had conversations with you, even though I'm the only one there. You've comforted me, helped me through tough times, and even given me a helping hand up. But who knows, maybe you are real, but I just don't know it. P. S. Z. Y. You four haven't let me down.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Get the **** out of my life, don't force me to make decisions. It's my life and not yours.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
i don't understand how is it impossible for you to be my friend if i have loads of people that like me..sure i was a prick but you don't make sense. you also tell me not to **** talk but you do the same; yet you're getting scences in actual movies. i don't know what to even do about you, when you're a friend to me. you're amazing, but i don't understand why you keep switching sides on me; i haven't done anything horrible to you personally. that's why i hate you now

Cephalobro

Just because I have different preferences doesn't give you the right to harass me like that. Like seriously, just because my line of thinking is different from yours doesn't mean you can just turn keep harassing me like that! Well, time for reality check, no one will ever have an exact line of thinking as you do and you have to accept it! You may share some opinions, but you're just living in an illusion if you think everyone is going to agree with you on everything. I'm not usually this harsh, but you stroke my last nerve so I'm not going easy on you this time!

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Really? Closed minded as such? With such a thing? Really? Don’t you see where you’re.. oh wait.. here they come with the.. what in.. why? Why am I the bad guy here? Because I said your thoughts are stupid? Ha. Funny funny funny...

You started it. Yet you got alll the sympathy from others cause what? I was “attacking” you? Ha. Don’t even know the meaning of the word huh do ya? This is why people like you don’t last for long cause you can’t take the heat and back up your own beliefs with facts. While of course I on the other hand can. Even without others from a different space standing by my side to “support” my thinking.

I’m not going to “apologize” to you for not “respecting” your faulty closed thinking. Why should I when I wasn’t wrong in the first place? If I was wrong, if my others said I was wrong, I totally would sincerely apologize. But! this is not the case.

You’re whole everything is ridiculously absurd. I hate how you talk, play, look, stand, and think. It annoys me to no end. You stutter, you’re clumsy, and worst of all you can even put 2+2 together! You think it equals 22! So much ignorance stuffed into a single person should not be possible but for you it is! Why I wish I had the powers of the gods to make you dissolve into the darkness of which you think in. You’d be better off not in this existing space of time.

I find it so interesting how you cower and hide and cry as much as you can when others come to your “rescue”.

This is the reason, you are the reason, your kind of people are the reason why this existing space of the world is dying. Because you guys cry and play victim all the ****ing time. You can even use your brain for goodness sake!

I wish I could break away from you but your everywhere. Every time I come, your presence lingers. Your in a playground that I enjoy to play in. Playing with your annoying games that you enjoy to play. Usually I would just leave, but there are others who I enjoy playing with.. I’d rather not sacrifice my ties because of you.

I almo.. scratch that, wish! that I never tried to be friendly with you at all..

You are the first regret that I’ve made in this space. Congrats.

Cephalobro

I feel like I need to apologize about what happened a few days ago. It's partly my fault for continuing an argument. I don't know if you're willing to forgive me. I can understand why you wouldn't want to. I hope we can put this silly argument behind us. It is your choice if you want to forgive me. I'm very sorry for this.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Quitting this community was the best decision I've made in some time. I have you, both of you, to thank. You really opened my eyes to just how ugly it can get. Well, stuff like what happened with Phlox helped me to this point as well, but you tipped the scale for me. Granted, I'm sure you and several others are glad I've disappeared so hey, wish granted! We'll keep on keeping each other blocked - not that doing so accomplishes anything, but eh. I shouldn't expect any better from people who throw fits when they aren't given attention and/or get nasty instead of working out problems.

And you in particular... I don't particularly care at this point in regards to myself, but I do care about how you hurt my friends. The fallout affected more than just me and I can tell it affected some people pretty strongly. I wouldn't be surprised if this contributed to another friend quitting as well.

This is, to be completely frank, needlessly dramatic. But then, that's what this thread is here for, is it not? Heh. Let's call it an explanation for any weirdos that actually noticed my absence and leave it at that.

the

Inkling Commander
Im tired of being mad at ppl
So maybe thats why im suddenly aware of so much needless hate and rage and exclusion being thrown around

Honestly... Some ppl on tha internet just need to calm down and play a dang video game

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Go **** yourself, you don’t deserve S career and official movie scenes. If that means being a ***** as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom