• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Message to Anyone.

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
That's the best bait post. This is the best entertaining one. This is the one you can come back to every once in a while but the other one was a good attempt to get people to go back and forth on even though you have the option to complete ignore that thread.

Being that you remember that thread cause you did the most typing, you get an A for that effort.
just doing my job sir

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
We haven't properly spoken since High School and were such good friends before graduation separated us with the crew and everyone went their own ways. It's nice to see you're looking strong and still doing well! Here's hoping you keep up the good work!

Much respect Brother.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
It's amazing how you're younger than me, you're such a nice person and very easy to get along with ;)
Bless your heart ^^

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Disclaimer please do not get wounded on how this may turn out:

**** ALL THREE OF YOU, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ON LIKE THAT. HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME IN A LIVING BURDERN, ALL YOU SAY ISN'T TRUE AND YET NONE OF YOU ****ING LISTEN WITH YOUR THICK *** HEADS. AND STOP INSULTING MY FRIENDS THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU AND DID NOTHING TO YOU. I HOPE ALLAH TEACHES YOU A LESSON YOU'RE A FAKE MUSLIM. IM SICK OF THIS AND YOU JUST WANT BEEF BEEF.

YOU WANT TO HURT ME, YOU DON'T CARE. NOTHING BOTHERS YOU. HEARTLESS CREATURE.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Y'all are amazing. Couldn't survive without you <3

Cephalobro

Great job everyone! Despite being outmatched range-wise due to a Hydra Splatling packing Run Speed Ups and having to deal with two Jet Squelchers and a standard Splattershot at the same time, you didn't give up. Best yet, we won despite the odds being highly against us, now that's a team worthy of my respect!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
You've crossed the line further than I could've ever imagined. You're so desparate. Stop treating me like an object and realise I have f*cking feelings too you dumb cow. I wanted to leave you for good because you've damaged my emotions on another level alongside my friends. And you knew how I feel. Silly chav. Hope you burn in hell!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
thank you. for always being there for me <3

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I've been lost for words with you for months now, you're lower than I could've ever imagined. And that speaks volumes as I've seen horrific things in my life. You need to live everything and everyone associated with me alone and go do yourself. You're a liar and an embarrassment.

Moonlight

Inkling
NNID
pxrks
Switch Friend Code
SW-8023-0926-6222
Stop being so politically correct. I like you, but it's really annoying. It kinda makes me uncomfortable.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I wonder what happened to you, where your life has gone in the years since we came to blows. We parted ways after our completely incompatible political views came to light. Given how events have folded out, I wonder if you still stand by those views. Hmmm, ah well.

ttv woomy(pepsi)

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3644-5976-0494
you act like a girl sometimes.ignoring me with the word ¨ok¨.to simple questions ¨ok¨ just stop it

Cephalobro

How about just letting us talk about what we want in future video-games rather than shut out any kind of speculation? This stupid idea of naysaying every future game is just that, stupid. It's so much better to have our wishes heard and letting us see what could happen in the next game of a franchise rather than trying (and failing) shutting us up. Especially if the game is from a developer who actually pays attention to the community and the fanbases.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

You're just so annoying when you clearly keep ignoring evidence of something being true just because of favoritism. Like seriously, I'm tired of being attacked online just because I'm putting the facts together and having to keep saying the same things over and over again just to defend myself and begrudgingly defending the facts gets really tiring. How about you just accept that I don't have the same mindset as you do and just move on? Also, opinion will never equal fact, that's the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom