misshiirin's Fanart♡

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Thank you! I was so scared you didn't like it all the much because you didn't say anything. I felt so bad that I might've let you down!

I think it's really cool you cosplayed as her. Actually, I had thought of cosplaying as Pearl before. I'm short enough and my skin tone is perfect for it. I think I could totally pull it off. If only I had a Marina to go with me! I would love it if people got all excited about me, too.
(*≧ω≦*)
OH NOOO I’M SORRY you just posted when i was busy (+ trying to write replies to other threads at the same time) 😭😭

you totally should though!! before this year i hadn’t cosplayed since 2019 and i’d almost forgotten how much i enjoyed it. for me i love the process of making things (and being forced to try new crafts to make a cosplay work… for example for the harmony cosplay i made the clownfish as a plushie, i’d never made plushies before but i loved getting the chance to try it out) & finally seeing it all come together in the end, but being recognized by strangers at cons is a VERY nice bonus lol. have you cosplayed before or would this be your first time?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
OH NOOO I’M SORRY you just posted when i was busy (+ trying to write replies to other threads at the same time) 😭😭

you totally should though!! before this year i hadn’t cosplayed since 2019 and i’d almost forgotten how much i enjoyed it. for me i love the process of making things (and being forced to try new crafts to make a cosplay work… for example for the harmony cosplay i made the clownfish as a plushie, i’d never made plushies before but i loved getting the chance to try it out) & finally seeing it all come together in the end, but being recognized by strangers at cons is a VERY nice bonus lol. have you cosplayed before or would this be your first time?
Aw, don't worry about it! I just figured you put a like and left it alone like that to be nice. I would've understood either way.

And, yes, technically it would be my first time. I have a My Hero Academia uniform that was tailored to me that I've worn before, but I haven't gone to any conventions or anything. I'd love to get into it, though! I'd totally put pics of my cosplay online. I think it's really cool when people do it, even if they don't look exactly like the character they're portraying. Although in this case, as I said, I feel like I could pull of Pearl really well. Trust me on this one lmao.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
So I’ve been wanting to try YouTubing for a while now, but a big problem is that I don’t want to use my face and my profile picture is taken from Deviant Art so I wouldn't be comfortable using it if I wanted to be a png-tuber. If you’re willing to, it would be awesome if you could draw a Kirby Awoofy for me to use (with your consent and credit) as a new profile picture. I don’t have a ton of money but I could probably pay you $10 USD for a commission cost and I’ll make sure to always properly acknowledge you in my bios
Okay! I have an update for you!

I finished the drawings. Now I just need to figure out how to cut them out so that there's just a slight, clean white border around them so they look like stickers. Then, they'll be transparent and ready for you to use in videos if you want! I'm gonna get some help from my brother because he's better at photo editing than I am. I don't get a lot of the digital stuff and how it works. And remember, if you don't end up wanting to use them, that's okay! I'll just draw you a new picture for you to use as a profile picture or something, so you at least get something out of this. Please tell me how you feel about them now that they're all colored in! :D

IMG_20240611_0001_Resized.png

IMG_20240611_0003_Resized.png

I could've colored them digitally, but I wanted to make them traditional so you'd stand out. I still have the sketches, so if you'd prefer them totally digital, that's perfectly alright! I'll fix them up like that, but beware, it'll take a LONG time for them to be finished. It takes me forever to do anything digitally. I'm not even sure the colors would come out properly. Digital art is something I'm basically new at aside from things like pixel art.

Next I'll work on Bennet's OC as promised! I'm also hoping to do a new plaza post soon, but since new ones aren't showing up yet, I'm waiting. I wanna draw my Pearlina picture really badly, but I don't want it to get lost and not end up in the game. That would piss me off so bad! I even already have my pride banner, badges, and title! You can see how it looks in Japanese in my most recent profile post, but here it is in English, in case you're curious:

InShot_20240611_123026146.jpg

I have a ton of titles, but not many that would be good for pride. I just put something love related and thought representative was good because representation? Hey, it's the best I could do! I even complained and said, "Why don't they just add the word 'gay' already?" lmao. Wouldn't that be nice?

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Okay! I have an update for you!

I finished the drawings. Now I just need to figure out how to cut them out so that there's just a slight, clean white border around them so they look like stickers. Then, they'll be transparent and ready for you to use in videos if you want! I'm gonna get some help from my brother because he's better at photo editing than I am. I don't get a lot of the digital stuff and how it works. And remember, if you don't end up wanting to use them, that's okay! I'll just draw you a new picture for you to use as a profile picture or something, so you at least get something out of this. Please tell me how you feel about them now that they're all colored in! :D

View attachment 11884
View attachment 11885

I could've colored them digitally, but I wanted to make them traditional so you'd stand out. I still have the sketches, so if you'd prefer them totally digital, that's perfectly alright! I'll fix them up like that, but beware, it'll take a LONG time for them to be finished. It takes me forever to do anything digitally. I'm not even sure the colors would come out properly. Digital art is something I'm basically new at aside from things like pixel art.

Next I'll work on Bennet's OC as promised! I'm also hoping to do a new plaza post soon, but since new ones aren't showing up yet, I'm waiting. I wanna draw my Pearlina picture really badly, but I don't want it to get lost and not end up in the game. That would piss me off so bad! I even already have my pride banner, badges, and title! You can see how it looks in Japanese in my most recent profile post, but here it is in English, in case you're curious:

View attachment 11886

I have a ton of titles, but not many that would be good for pride. I just put something love related and thought representative was good because representation? Hey, it's the best I could do! I even complained and said, "Why don't they just add the word 'gay' already?" lmao. Wouldn't that be nice?
I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO DIE THESE ARE AWESOME I'M MAKING THE LAUGHING ONE MY PROFILE

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO DIE THESE ARE AWESOME I'M MAKING THE LAUGHING ONE MY PROFILE
Omg. I'm so happy you like it this much! I can't wait to finish them up for you so you can use them individually! As I said, I'll talk to my brother so he can help me out. Hopefully they'll be done by tomorrow. Here's the Kirby dance until then. X)
(>'-')> <('-'<) ^('-')^ v('-')v <('-'<) ^( )^ (>'-')> ^(^-^)

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
So I’ve been wanting to try YouTubing for a while now, but a big problem is that I don’t want to use my face and my profile picture is taken from Deviant Art so I wouldn't be comfortable using it if I wanted to be a png-tuber. If you’re willing to, it would be awesome if you could draw a Kirby Awoofy for me to use (with your consent and credit) as a new profile picture. I don’t have a ton of money but I could probably pay you $10 USD for a commission cost and I’ll make sure to always properly acknowledge you in my bios
Alright! My brother (EternalLatias on Twitter) and I worked together to make the pictures ready for your videos. I hope you can find some use for them! I ended up doing a lot of the editing myself, but he put in the white outline for me and stuff. He's so nice to have done that!
Neutral.png
Happy.png
Angry.png
Shocked.png

If for whatever reason they aren't still transparent when you save them, we can figure out a way to send them to you in a zip file or something. Thank you for waiting for us to finish these up! Just give us credit like you mentioned and you can do whatever you want with these!

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
View attachment 11697
Today's plaza post! It's for Sizzle Season starting. I wrote the kanji for summer on the left there. ("Natsu".)

I just found out the Fluid V is called the Wellstring V in the English version. The first time I started drawing it here, I accidentally pressed down the power button on the Switch, so I essentially had to start it over. Thank the Lord I saved most of Fluid-kun before he disappeared, too. Oof.
You are so freaking good

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
one other thing, may you please draw my OC? It's name is basically my name here Bennet. I was just wondering because I have one of the many OCs that I have drawn but this is my main OC that I have (yes I am active in many role plays here)

here is the description of him

Tenta curl hairstyle, Tarooka tandem (hopefully that's not too hard for you, but if it is, team money splatfest tee), cream high-tops

thanks!
Okay, so I was literally just getting all my materials together to draw your character and then I saw you never told me their skin tone! So, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to postpone this one until after you tell me what it is.

I've been hesitating to ask because it seems like so many others have already shown interest, but would you be interested in doing an art trade with me once you have the chance? I haven't done this in so long, but I have really been enjoying drawing Splatoon characters lately and I really appreciate your flexibility in style, so I think it could be fun! If you would like to see some of my stuff, you can visit my twitter or toyhou.se gallery. I'd be up for whatever - let me know what you think!
At this point, that actually makes you next! Tomorrow, I'm drawing a new plaza post and a picture for one of my friends from Twitter, so I'll be able to draw your picture either tonight if I don't hear from Bennet right away, or the day after tomorrow if he responds right after I post this. Either way, I'd like to know what you want me to draw for you so I'm ready for it! (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
At this point, that actually makes you next!
WOO I would appreciate seeing how you would go about drawing my Splatoon inkling, Snickers. He has unique features because he has walrus heritage, like a snout and big fangs, but you can find references and more details here! I'll let you have creative liberty over how you do it - feel free to surprise me! I'd like to draw you something in return - do you have any idea of what I could make?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
WOO I would appreciate seeing how you would go about drawing my Splatoon inkling, Snickers. He has unique features because he has walrus heritage, like a snout and big fangs, but you can find references and more details here! I'll let you have creative liberty over how you do it - feel free to surprise me! I'd like to draw you something in return - do you have any idea of what I could make?
All right! This should be fun! I hope I do a good job. Now his appearance makes more sense to me. That's really cool! It'll be interesting to figure out how I wanna go about drawing him.

As for drawing something for me, I say drawing Marie or my character always works. Pick whichever one you'd like to draw more! :D

Hokuto

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I'd like to formally place myself in the trade queue, please. Characters to choose from: Skipper/Dana (same person), Nalu, Bricks, Jetta and Stone (together; I'd also take on multiple characters in exchange) or if you don't feel like drawing OCs, either Captain 3. (I really like the Captain.) Expect a traditional piece in return, with the caveat that it will probably be... at least a little experimental. I do want to get some (mumble mumble) practice in before (whisper whisper) (it's ArtFight).

Edit because ya boi (derogatory) forgot to include reference images:
dana-92_af.pngjetta_af.pngcooler_bricks.pngjetta_af.pngstone_af.png

Feel free to stylize however you like, I just draw 'em janky because jank is all I know. Bricks also wears Invisifloats/Takoroka Nylon Vintage/E-JECT 30VVs on their off days in the 20% chance you choose them.

Attachments

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd like to formally place myself in the trade queue, please. Characters to choose from: Skipper/Dana (same person), Nalu, Bricks, Jetta and Stone (together; I'd also take on multiple characters in exchange) or if you don't feel like drawing OCs, either Captain 3. (I really like the Captain.) Expect a traditional piece in return, with the caveat that it will probably be... at least a little experimental. I do want to get some (mumble mumble) practice in before (whisper whisper) (it's ArtFight).

Edit because ya boi (derogatory) forgot to include reference images:
View attachment 11925View attachment 11926View attachment 11924View attachment 11926View attachment 11928

Feel free to stylize however you like, I just draw 'em janky because jank is all I know. Bricks also wears Invisifloats/Takoroka Nylon Vintage/E-JECT 30VVs on their off days in the 20% chance you choose them.
Hey, awesome! Yeah, so I'm thinking I'll put your request in for Friday. And if Bennet ends up answering, it shouldn't be a problem drawing his that day, too. I'll figure it out. I have a bunch of requests lined up from my friends from Twitter, too, so I'm trying to bang all these out in a timely manner, while also drawing slowly so they come out as good as they can. I still also have MP3's picture on here to do on Sunday as well. I haven't forgotten anyone, for sure!

As I said, if you wanna draw me something, Marie or my character would be the best choice!
(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
IMG_20240613_0001_Resized.png

Here he is! I drew it like I was drawing a model for a new series or something. I thought you might like that kind of thing. He was pretty fun to draw, partially because of all the red! I like your character.

If I could upload this to Twitter, too, that'd be nice! I'll tag you, too, if you want since I know what your Twitter account is already. I think I'd upload it tomorrow. I keep a specific schedule with my Twitter posts. You can use this for whatever you'd like as long as you credit me!

All right! So, next will be my pride post because posts are getting in again! I'm so excited. I've been *dying* to draw it.

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
Here he is! I drew it like I was drawing a model for a new series or something. I thought you might like that kind of thing. He was pretty fun to draw, partially because of all the red! I like your character.
AAA YOU MADE HIM SO CUTE THANK YOU!! You did really well with the expression and pose, and the coloring looks amazing!! Please feel free to share it around, you really made my day. I made a lot of progress on my drawing tonight too, I'll try to finish it very soon!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. ❤

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
I ended up wanting to finish this before going to bed... I hope I got everything right and that you enjoy it!! There were some challenges but I had a lot of fun experimenting and branching out a bit with my style. I wanted to draw Marie too, but maybe later when I have more time. If it's okay I may share this on Twitter too after I hear what you feel about it, let me know what you think!!
@misshiirin (here is a link to the best quality version)
edit: had to make a quick change because I may or may not have had drawn 6 fingers...

misshiirin_trade.png

Last edited:

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
I ended up wanting to finish this before going to bed... I hope I got everything right and that you enjoy it!! There were some challenges but I had a lot of fun experimenting and branching out a bit with my style. I wanted to draw Marie too, but maybe later when I have more time. If it's okay I may share this on Twitter too after I hear what you feel about it, let me know what you think!!
@misshiirin (here is a link to the best quality version)
edit: had to make a quick change because I may or may not have had drawn 6 fingers...

View attachment 11941
Omg, wow! And you gave her the Splat Roller; that's so cute! Makes me wanna go use it again already! And it's so funny, because I was about to draw a gag comic using the Splat Roller. (If I post it on here, I'll just translate it underneath.) Could I use this if I give you permission? I love showing off stuff people have drawn for me as much as I can.

I was gonna respond to your reply, too! Thank you so much for your compliments! I am SO happy you like what I drew for you last night. At first, I was scared about how the snout would come out because I didn't think it'd translate well. But once I started drawing it, it started coming out so cute. I was pleasantly surprised with myself!

Now, to go eat breakfast and kill myself drawing a picture of Off the Hook on the Switch for probably hours! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Edit: And, yes, please put it on Twitter if you'd like! I'll quote it right away! I'll be uploading my drawing of your character later on today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom