Most Unrealistic Challenge Ideas

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
We're practically at the end of the games update cycle so I thought it'd be interesting to bring up this topic now that we're more familiar with the types of challenges we'll usually get.

Since these aren't supposed to be realistic my favorite ideas would be
  • All Grizzco Weapons
  • Mini Splashdowns for all jumps
  • Giant Fizz Bangs on Splat Zones
  • Ride Rails all around the map

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
Every jump is treated as a super jump
Booyah bomb challenge on Humpback zones
Squid rolls go 10 times farther
Cohock charge cannons on normal stages
Sprinklers spin 10 times faster only sprinkler challenge

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i have been summoned to speak my madness in this thread so here you go:

i have 2 challenge ideas with varying levels of insanity

the first one is pretty simple, every player is using the rainmaker as their main weapon and the ranked mode they play is tower control. this would be chaotic (hey that's me!) for many reasons, for 1: since the rainmaker's primary fire sticks to the surface it hits before exploding, you can continue shooting the tower like how suction bombs are typically used in the mode normally. also i never said you no longer have the rainmaker timer, meaning every 60 seconds you will explode. this would be a very goofy and very stupid challenge and im somewhat glad its never going to happen. it would be pretty funny though

the second one is every single ranked mode combined. there are two ways this can work

the first way it can be done is to combine every mode into the same objective. it can look something like this: the tower is now the size of a zone, and it moves forward when your team has it painted similar to how the bluefin zone moves, except now along a tower path. clams spawn on the map just as normal. the rainmaker starts on the zone tower and the explosion can paint the zone. the tower checkpoints are replaced with clam baskets that can only be reached when the zones tower is over there, and the baskets need to be filled before the tower can pass. just like normal tower control, getting past a checkpoint means you do not have to get through it again. the final point of the tower path will allow the rainmaker carrier to complete a jump to the final goal and win their team the game. the clam baskets do rack up penalty if you do not finish them in 1 go, and the zones tower does give penalty if the enemy team gains control of it. this means you have to go through the penalty before it can start moving forward your way again, however the penalty does start depleting if the enemy team is pushing the tower forward their way past the original starting point.

the second way this can be done is to have every single mode have to be completed by 1 team in order for them to win. the map is a combination of every single one of its map modes, and every objective is on the map. the tower and its path and checkpoints, the zone, the rainmaker and the checkpoints and goal posts, clam baskets and spawning locations. the first team to complete every objective wins! if time runs out as it likely will, whatever team had the most points scored collectively across all the objectives win. no overtime, because there will be extra time on the clock anyway. maybe instead of 5 minutes it can be like 7 or 8.

and that concludes my ramblings about how i should not be hired by nintendo any time soon.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I thought of some more ideas so I'll put them here.
  • Splat Zones but the zone will move to a different spot on the map every 30 seconds
  • Turf War but your teams ink will randomly change into the enemy teams ink color
  • Splat Zones with Zipcaster on every weapon and it's always active
  • All chargers on TC with infinite range
I would hate playing most of these but they would also be very funny.

woomy.exe

Inkling
I think it would be neat if we had a sub-weapon only challenge, like you can only use burst bombs with much lower ink consumption, or maybe where everyone's gear, abilities, main, sub and special are completely random. Maybe turf and anarchy modes on salmon run maps could be interesting as well.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I have some new ideas that I'll list here.
  • Every player has a drone which functions exactly like how Pearl Drone does in Side Order
  • Turf War but there are now indestructible Beakons placed all over the map that anyone can jump to
  • You can now damage your own teammates (I have no idea how it could work but it'd be very funny)
  • Tower Control but only shorter ranged weapons are available (Splash will probably be picked a lot)

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
  • You can now damage your own teammates (I have no idea how it could work but it'd be very funny)
YES YES YES YES!!!
FINALLY I CAN EXPLODE ALL THOSE STUPID FISH THAT KEEP BLOCKING MY SHOTS THAT I WORKED LONG AND HARD TO CHARGE UP!!! MY VENGEANCE IS NIGH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Somebody should definitely mod that in for no reason, other than I think it would be fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom