• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

MrViperfang's Splatoon 2 Content

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Sorry for the lack of Splatoon 2 over the past couple weeks. I've either had lack of motivation to play the game or recording troubles which contributed to lack of motivation.

But I did play during last weekend's Splatfest and had a lot of fun! I was on Team Vampire so watch me suck!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The second of 3 videos is up from last weekend's Splatfest. I change up my weapon to the .52 Gal and see if that's any more effective against the wave of Werewolves!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

My last Halloween Splatfest video is now live! Team Vampire won in the end, but congrats to both teams for playing and having fun!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Each Turf War video going forward will feature a specific weapon going forward. Today, we're playing around with the N-ZAP '85 and seeing how this retro weapon handles in a more modern setting!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Today's Turf War video has us using the Jet Squelcher for a few rounds and wondering why I never used this weapon in the first game!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Sorry I haven't posted anything Splatoon related in a couple weeks. I've been busy with other projects on my channel mixed with real life stuff.

However, I can safely say that I'm starting a Let's Play of Splatoon 2's single player. I'll be collecting all Sunken Scrolls and Sardinium along the way.

What does this mean for multiplayer videos? They're still gonna go up, but for right now the next ones planned are the ones I record during Splatfest this weekend. After that, they'll go up when they go up! Until then, enjoy me blasting my way through the Octarian menace!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 2 of my Splatoon 2 single player LP is up! Today, the pun counter gets a workout!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Another Splatfest has come and gone and of course I recorded some matches during the thing with webcam like usual! I was on Team Fantasy! Part 2 should be up Wednesday!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New single player video is up! Today, we start area 2 and get introduced to new weapons for use in single player!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've got the second half of my matches from the last Splatfest up today!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

With patch 2.0 now live for everyone, here's what changed for the character customization menus. Basically, Both male and female inklings got 2 new hair options and 2 new pants options.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

We're continuing our journey through Octo Canyon! Today, we gain access to probably the most useful weapon in single player IMO.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 5 of my Splatoon 2 single player LP is up! We're taking on our first Octolings today!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 6 of my Splatoon 2 single player LP is live! We're taking on the Octo Samurai today!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
Part 7 of single player is up! Today, we're starting the 3rd area of Octo Canyon!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 8 of my Splatoon 2 single player LP is up! Today, we become Heavy Weapons Guy from Squid Fortr- Team Fortress 2!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

We're taking on the 3rd boss of single player today! It's an old friend from the first game!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 10 of my single player LP is up! The third boss is our focus for today and he seems a little familiar...

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 11 of my single player LP is now up! Today, we're going down to the bowling alley to splat a strike!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 12 of my single player LP is now up! We're introduced to the Blaster! We also have the longest stage yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom