• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MrViperfang's Splatoon 2 Content

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up! Today, I'm giving the Squeezer a try and seeing how it handles the pressure of battle!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up! Today, I try out the Forge Splattershot Pro!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up! Today, I try out the Dynamo Roller...for one match. Then I switch to things I'm actually good with for the rest of the video. Basically the Dynamo is not for me.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Splatoon 2 video is up! I was on Team Egg for Splatfest this time around!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's the second set of matches I recorded for last weekend's Splatfest! This is my last Splatoon 2 video until the first weekend of April. I'm in the process of moving and don't have time to record everything I need.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

It feels like I haven't posted a new Splatoon 2 video in over a month! I'm all settled in and I'm recording stuff again so that means I should be updating regularly going forward. I also recorded a vlog of my move if you wanna check that out on my channel as well!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've compiled a lot of the banter between Callie and Marie in the latest patch. I'm pretty sure there's more, but I think I nailed all of the ones that don't have to do with Agent 4's multiplayer stats. If there are any really good ones that I missed, let me know!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video! I'm taking the Heavy Splatling Deco out for a day at the mall!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Splatoon 2 video is up! Today, I finally start my journey down the rabbit hole that is ranked play. I'll be switching modes every couple videos so all modes will eventually get covered. With 3 consecutive Splatfests coming up, I don't know when the next ranked video will be going up but there will be at least one more this month.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up! I take the L-3 Nozzlenose and the Forge Splattershot Pro out for a spin!

The next 2 Splatoon videos I put up will be from the Splatfest goin on right now and next Saturday's video will most likely be a ranked video.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The first of 2 videos from last weekend's Splatfest is live early! I had a scheduling hiccup and Tuesday's video went up about an hour ago. I was on Team Leo for this one!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's part 2 of the last weekend's Splatfest matches! There's no commentary because I forgot to save that track before closing Audacity! So this video is only gonna be gameplay.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New batch of Turf War matches is up! There's only 4 matches this time because the maps were gonna change before I could get into another match and I try to keep it to one map rotation per video. I blame the massive amount of time I was stuck in the lobby because someone probably had a bad connection going in. Oh well, fun was had anyway.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The first of 2 videos I recorded for last weekend's Splatfest is now up! I was on Team Donnie for this one!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's the second half of the matches I recorded from last weekend's Splatfest! Team Donnie won in the end so that means the last Splatfest will be Raph vs. Donnie.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's a new batch of Tower Control matches today! I upgrade to B- today with the knowledge that it's only getting tougher from here.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've got the first batch of Splatfest matches from last weekend up! I'm still on Team Donnie since he won the weekend before.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

My second set of Splatfest matches from last weekend are now up! I still had some controller issues, but I made it to the end!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video today! I'm taking the Neo Splash-O-Matic out for a test drive today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom