• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

MrViperfang's Splatoon 2 Content

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Surprise! I've got some Turf War matches for you today! Let's see how well I do with the L-3 Nozzlenose!

I've also redone the thumbnails for my Turf War videos so they're in line with how I do them now.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 13 of my single player LP is up! Today, Sheldon weaponized an umbrella!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 14 of the single player LP is up! Let's take on the 4th boss!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 15 of the single player LP is now live! Today, we start exploring Cephalon HQ!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 16 of the single player LP is up! Today, we're traversing some dangerous platforms!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Part 17 of the single player LP is up! Today, we're taking on the final stages before the boss as well as grabbing the Sunken Scroll from Cephalon HQ!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The final episode of the single player LP is up! Today, we finish up what we came into Octo Canyon to do!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The first video from last weekend's Splatfest is now up! I'm on Team Socks because I can't stand cold feet!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The second half of my Splatfest videos from the past weekend are now up!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Today, we're taking care of some post-game stuff in the single player mode!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! I talk about my schedule for 2018 and the first projects for the new year! While it's not necessarily Splatoon 2 related, I do talk about how Splatoon 2 will be handled on my new schedule going forward so take a look!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

So a new Splatfest got announced about one week before I expected it to! Either way, which genre do you prefer: Action or Comedy?

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! After a few months, I make my return to Salmon Run and it goes about as well as you'd expect!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video today! We give the Undercover Brella a test run today!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've got the first of 2 videos from the Action vs. Comedy Splatfest up! The second video should be up Thursday barring any Youtube issues.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video is up! It's the second half of my Splatfest matches from last week!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Splatoon 2 video is up! Today, we're back on the clock as we gather Salmonid Eggs for our corporate overlords at Grizzco in Salmon Run!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Splatoon 2 video is up! Today is my last Salmon Run video. The mode, while fun, was pretty hard to keep composed in when you do nothing but randoms. I'll definitely continue to play it, but probably not for videos. Next Splatoon 2 video will be up Saturday.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've got a new set of Turf War matches in Splatoon 2 today! We're playing with the big boy sniper this time around and it goes about as well as you'd expect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom