• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MrViperfang's Splatoon Videos

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Today's Saturday. That means a new Splatoon video! Today, I give the Sloshing Machine a whirl.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video continuing my exploration of the Sloshing Machine.

On Saturday, I'm gonna be posting a new silly Splatoon video.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I love the splat of ink in the morning! It's a Seeker Rush montage!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up! Watch me barely survive a Killer Wail by clinging onto a wall!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video up! I honestly didn't expect the next Splatfest to be so soon after the previous one, so we're just now starting the Pizza vs. Burger matches.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video! Gonna have one more this week then that's it for 2015!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Last Turf War video for the year.

Next year, I do plan on doing more than just Turf War. I want to work on getting higher than just 'C' Rank so I may start doing something with ranked modes in the near future. But I do have a bit of a backlog of Turf War videos so it may not be until mid-January before something like that shows up. I've also got a couple ideas for silly videos that I can do so expect those in the next couple months.

Here's to another year of splats and woomys!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Happy new year! I wasn't feeling 100% during the Naughty vs. Nice Splatfest, so I didn't play very much during it. But I did manage to record a little bit, so here you go!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video. I recorded this on Chirstmas when all the new squids got the game as a gift and were playing. Surprisingly, not all the new players did bad. The ones that did got a crash course in multiplayer.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The Squidmas onslaught continues! The next part and maybe one or 2 parts after will focus on the next Splatfest, then I'll move onto Ranked Modes for a while, probably.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Today, I try out a Charger. It goes about as well as you think.

This is probably gonna be the only Splatoon video I post this week. I want to shift my focus toward classes at the moment, so my upload schedule is getting reduced for the time being.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

In a surprise quick turnaround, I manage to get a video from the latest Splatfest to you now!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I finally try my hand at ranked modes and it goes fairly well! Then again, I'm only C rank at the moment.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

On Thursday, I put up my first Tower Control video. One of the matches in there was cut down to just the part where I disconnected violently. I liked the match enough to where I decided to make a seperate video for it. Enjoy!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Today, I tackle Splat Zones and rank up to C+! Only way to go from here is up.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Got some more Tower Control set up for you. Amazing how fast the tower can go if you power it with lag.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

So at the end of my recording for Splat Zones 1, I exited out to the lobby and contemplated changing equipment. After getting back to the lobby and into a match, something seemed off. This is the match I got into where I realized my mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom