• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MrViperfang's Splatoon Videos

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The first of 2 videos for the Final Splatfest is up. It was a great time, but not all times were great. This is all on the first day. How many disconnects do you think I can get before giving up and trying again the next day?

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's my final Splatfest video! Despite the connection errors I got on the first day, this was probably the best Splatfest of them all!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Let's get back into the swing of things with some Splat Zones. After the disaster that was Rainmaker, I figured a mode change was in order.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Will my lucky streak in Splat Zones continue or am I losing all the points I got last video?

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Even if Splatfest isn't happening again, there's still fun to be had in the ranked modes!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! I finally get some good luck. Is it enough to rank up though?

Madi-Kuma

Inkling
NNID
Madi-Kuma
Hey man, I just started off in the world of YouTube myself, I'm checking out your stuff and I enjoyed what I saw so you earned yourself a new sub! Keep it up!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Maybe the Carbon Roller Deco isn't quite suited for this map rotation?

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Want to see what happens when I forget to equip my usual ranked weapon?

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Being in a bit of a sour mood can have a negative impact on your performance.

Oh yeah! My Splatoon videos are taking a break until sometime next week. I need time to figure out what to do for my final videos.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

It's been a while hasn't it? I finally have a new Splatoon video up!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

The last part is up. For the foreseeable future, I am done with Splatoon. It's been amazing from start to finish and thanks for watching. I've also got other videos if you want to keep watching my content

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom