• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NA splatfest! Snowman vs Sandcastle

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
what ya mean? Callie should be sandcastle =.= it is ruined because marie didn't pick snowman XD
No, in the announcement, Callie said some stuff about Team Snowman(like Team Snowbae is fleek), then Marie said that she was going to build a snowman too but she ruined it for her. So blame Callie XD

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Not really sure which to choose, I suck at building sandcastles, but would have to listen to Frozen references ad nauseum if I did snowman.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Alright, Bae(before anything/anyone else) and fleek are American words XD Usually used on twitter. On fleek usually means on point. SOoooo yeah
that is the worst diolog ever =.= the ending of red and blue was pretty epic then I see this? wtf nintendo? also more wtf? Marie should be snowman *fits* it was bad enough I had to pick hotdogs for marie but I can't give up snow, sorry.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
So true. I love Marie, might make a poll, but I'm probably going to be Team Snowman.
that is the worst diolog ever =.= it was bad enough I had to pick hotdogs for marie but I can't give up snow, sorry.
*shrugs* America
You really picked hotdogs for Marie? O,O I love her, but I would have picked Marshmallows.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
So true. I love Marie, might make a poll, but I'm probably going to be Team Snowman.

*shrugs* America
You really picked hotdogs for Marie? O,O I love her, but I would have picked Marshmallows.
yep, but I did double save and played a few matches for marshmallows just because I wanted be the pink ink at least once a map, then I ran into this:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I remembered about a certain Earthbender which eventually includes Sandbending.

Must support best character of Avatar.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I remembered about a certain Earthbender which eventually includes Sandbending.

Must support best character of Avatar.
Why u make dis hard? But I love snowwwwwwT^T
Marie + Toph or my favorite thing in the world XD well they are all favorate but I mean favorite thing in the world in rl
雪!!雪 雪雪雪雪雪雪雪雪雪雪雪雪

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Thanks nintendo, it's not like i live in the caribbean where snow is practically nothing more than a myth. But it's still a nice splatfest for people who've done both, just wish we got the european one because of how cool it is.
It's the opposite for me, though I have been to a beach before xD. Never built any sandcastles in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom