New Splatfest announced. What would you do at the end of the world?

Grekly

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Screenshot 2024-05-02 070138.png

Personally going with bucket list because if the world is ending I can just do a bunch of things I normally wouldn't do and won't have to live with the consequences.

Cephalobro

Saving the day is what I would do, and it's definitely the thing that my OCs will strive to do if it comes to that.

Lumi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3446-6641-9702
Those 'Meteors' in the third image have a very suspicious shade of Turquoise. I wonder where I've seen that before...
share_image.png

On another note, here's a fun little fact! In the original JP translation, the wording clarifies that the end of the world is absolutely happening tomorow. Which contextualises "Save The Day" is a much more nuanced choice of refusing to give up even if the terms of the splatfest literally state you are 100% not getting out of this. I thought it was cool ^^

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Cmon they have been giving frye the best options for the last like 5 fests, even nintendo is desperate for a frye win

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
This is actually a really cool theme. The most interesting we've had in a while I think. It almost feels like it could be a final fest theme, but I am glad this isn't the final fest, hah.

"Save The Day" is my instinct, but I'll see what people I play with pick and if one of them looks like it's going to be overwhelmingly popular I may avoid it. I wouldn't mind going for Bucket List either. I feel bad for not repping Frye in a while and I like blue ink the most.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Definitely a weird fest, but I'm here for it! I'll be out of town and therefore not in a position to play much unfortunately, but I'll be on team Bucket List!

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I’m doing the Same Ol’ stuff, my bucket list is full of long-term goals (not getting done in a day), and I’m not putting in the effort of save the world.

It’s my last day, might as well relax, play my video games, watch some YouTube/Netflix, and if I die, I die, and if I live, then that means I’ll have a lot less responsibilities tomorrow

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i saw the title of this thread and thought "NAAAAH, there's no way this is real, this is a kid's game, they wouldn't do something THAT dark".
then i went on Inkipedia and lo and behold, it's real.
anyway, i'm choosing Save the Day. if some sort of major crisis or apocalypse happens happens, i want to be able to help out.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i went team fun in the gear v grub v fun fest, and bucket list for this seems like it’s similar. spend the last of our time having fun, causing chaos, doing whatever i haven’t done before because why not. but that’s what i do anyway so it counts as the same ol thing. that means my only choice left is to save the day!

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
see what i'd like to do is bucket list (or maybe save the day/survive if i think there's hope there), but realistically the impending doom wouldn't give me the motivation to do all that, so i'd end up doing the same ol'...

might end up picking based on friend choices/ink color/fest dialogue for this one. don't get me wrong i like the theme, it's just a hard one for me to answer lol

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I can't wait to see Gem's overly detailed silly analysis of this one.

I'll probably do same ol. If the world is ending tomorrow (especially if there are meteors involved) than I probably wouldn't stand a chance at saving it. Also, what bucket list? (Okay, I would like to visit Japan, but eventually. That's not something you can do in a day.)

Snowball

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4730-3272-1146
I’m so split on this, on one hand I would want to try lots of new things so I can die without regrets but on the other hand, trying too hard to make the most of the last few moments of life sounds kind of stressful and I might just want to relax instead

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
whatever Shiver goes for I will go for, and hopefully I get done with Side order before this splatfest

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I’d probably be sitting at home and playing Splatoon at World’s End. My personality says Team Same Ol’.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Still deciding between Save the Day or Same Ol'. Realistically I would probably just stay home and do nothing but if there is a group trying to do something, why not join? At least I'll do something interesting before I die, assuming we fail to stop the world from ending which is very likely.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Uh, wow. I'm a little surprised to see so many people immediately jump to one team when both myself the one person I've talked to about this topic with irl have no idea what side we'll end up picking. Probably just means we're both fit for same 'ol, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the one he ends up picking anyways since Shiver is like his favorite fictional character ever lmao. I'm just gonna pick whatever my friends are here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom