• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Weapon Inkoming: Carbon Roller Deco

Nintendo has just announced its Splatoon content release for the week. This time, we are getting the new Carbon Roller Deco weapon and it will be available tonight at 7 PM PT!

This familiar weapon trades in its infamous Burst Bombs and the Inkzooka for the Seeker and the new Seeker Bomb Rush! Other than that, the Carbon Roller Deco is the same Carbon Roller you have grown to love (or in some cases, hate).

While Burst Bombs were a crucial part of the Carbon Roller's kit, we are excited to see how players take advantage of the Seeker Rush special weapon. Let us know your thoughts on the weapon's viability down below. I hope I am not the only inkling that will miss burst-canceling on this weapon! ;)

For more Splatoon content, be sure to keep your eyes peeled to Squidboards!

Last edited:

Comments

Hmmm... I'll definitely try this one out. My main is already the Carbon Roller, but I think I'll miss Burst Bombs. At the same time, I hate the Inkzooka, so maybe a Carbon Roller with a different special is good. Well, nothing to do but try it when it comes out! :)

Oh boy... a roller with seekers. Not just as a sub, NO, it has a whole bunch of them. My rank's gonna take a huge hit, and I just got to A+ too ;-;

Cool... My brother wants to use Seekers but mains rollers, so he might like this. Dunno how he'd feel about the Deco part. :P

Seeker bomb rush sounds like a helluva lot of fun! Well, as long as I'm not on the receiving end. I have a feeling a good deal of squids will be throwing these things all over the place tonight. I know I will be trying it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom