• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Weapon Inkoming: Carbon Roller Deco

Nintendo has just announced its Splatoon content release for the week. This time, we are getting the new Carbon Roller Deco weapon and it will be available tonight at 7 PM PT!

This familiar weapon trades in its infamous Burst Bombs and the Inkzooka for the Seeker and the new Seeker Bomb Rush! Other than that, the Carbon Roller Deco is the same Carbon Roller you have grown to love (or in some cases, hate).

While Burst Bombs were a crucial part of the Carbon Roller's kit, we are excited to see how players take advantage of the Seeker Rush special weapon. Let us know your thoughts on the weapon's viability down below. I hope I am not the only inkling that will miss burst-canceling on this weapon! ;)

For more Splatoon content, be sure to keep your eyes peeled to Squidboards!

Last edited:

Comments

Thank you, Hank, for updating the news ASAP. Remember to add the Splatfests that are coming.
Looks like we'll have to press X a lot from now on Kappa

Bruh. Gotta keep Carbon Roller Deco kids from spreading seekers in wide areas coz that Bomb Rush would be scarier than the Suction & Splat Bomb rushes.

SEEKERS EVERYWHERE
Too many seekers.
BRACE YOURSELVES, SEEKERS ARE COMING
NO THIS IS THE WORST
gEt READY FOR SeEKER HELL TONIGHT
OH NOOOOOO! PLEASE- NOT THE SEEKER RUSH!
NOT ONLY IS IT A ROLLER THAT I CAN'T STAND, BUT IT HAVE SEEKERS!
OOOOOOH DEAR CTHULHU HELP US ALL! HELP ME!
Not to mention that the Carbon Roller charges its special ridiculously fast . . .

<ominous pause . . .>

GET READY FOR THE MINI ARMY! IT ADVANCES SOON!!

Nintendo has just announced its Splatoon content release for the week. This time, we are getting the new Carbon Roller Deco weapon and it will be available tonight at 7 PM PT!

This familiar weapon trades in its infamous Burst Bombs and the Inkzooka for the Seeker and the new Seeker Bomb Rush! Other than that, the Carbon Roller Deco is the same Carbon Roller you have grown to love (or in some cases, hate).

While Burst Bombs were a crucial part of the Carbon Roller's kit, we are excited to see how players take advantage of the Seeker Rush special weapon. Let us know your thoughts on the weapon's viability down below. I hope I am not the only inkling that will miss burst-canceling on this weapon! ;)

Can't wait to be the first inkling to use this weapon

Yes! Carbon roller Deco HYPE! Watch out guys! Zenith is coming out with this roller! (Zenith is my username. Don't judge me it sounds cool. XD)

this weapon is off the hook i love it!!!

Seeker bomb rush should be added to a modified Luna blaster. Would make up for its lack of range. Lots of fun.

I bet Seeker Bomb rush will be fun as hell.

I hope at least. I just reached A- in ranked at level 23 and am accustomed to my Forge Splattershot Pro and Custom Dual Jets quite a bit. As a Roller in general, I hope I can put peeking to good use.

To me, Seeker Bomb Rush feels more like an inkier Inkzooka than the other Bomb Rushes. So, fortunately, it wasn't as much of seeker inundation as I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom