Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

CrazyGadget

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CrazyGadget466
You guys making turnabouts on your matches? Made a couple great ones for Marie-chan!

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I had 4 matches:

2 for Callie (my account), both won, 1 game vs Team Marie, 1 vs Team Callie. Splatfestpower 1200.

2 for Marie (friends account), both won, both vs Team Callie. Splatfestpower 1000.

I chose to finish this already since I don't have time + need to play until kings rank. So I stop when it's still good. But I wish you all fun and success! :)

PS:
Japan plays on their own, EU/OC and NA play together.
So you've played against team Callie while on her team? Interestingly on the Japanese servers I've faced team Marie while on her team.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Well that was... awful. Worst Splatfest I ever had. I didn't do well and Jesus, neither did my team. We were entirely outclassed. Not just the first Splatfest where I didn't end up with more points than I started with; I literally started with 1700 and ended up at 1600. But I'm definitely not blaming only my team. I'll take my fair share of the responsibility for the loss of Team Marie.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Well that was... awful. Worst Splatfest I ever had. I didn't do well and Jesus, neither did my team. We were entirely outclassed. Not just the first Splatfest where I didn't end up with more points than I started with; I literally started with 1700 and ended up at 1600. But I'm definitely not blaming only my team. I'll take my fair share of the responsibility for the loss of Team Marie.
And so it begins.

CrazyGadget

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CrazyGadget466
Well, isn't that a bit savage. I'm on a positive ratio with the teams I've gotten. I don't know who you've been playing with but my fellow gray-haired grandmas are doin' fine.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I started off well, then I started losing, then I started winning again. Also had a few cases of lag and disconnections, but sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person having fun during these Splatfests.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Well, isn't that a bit savage. I'm on a positive ratio with the teams I've gotten. I don't know who you've been playing with but my fellow gray-haired grandmas are doin' fine.
Oh I can't give the same report at all. We lost stages control entirely in the first minute of the match like in a 3 vs 4. K/D ratios also blow any standard. Even in the few matches where I did overwhelmingly well, it was completely one-sided. But oh well, I'm glad you had a different experience. That's a good sign.

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
Team Callie, what the hell? If you really like her, you would have at least optimize your internet. I lost too many games because of those idiots.

CrazyGadget

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CrazyGadget466
I have yet to fall below my starting Power of 1200. I'm making it both a challenge not to do that and a challenge to try and get 100 higher.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
So most of my battles have gone well, but I keep being disconnected from amazing teams in between matches. This is something I've wanted for a long time in Splatfest, to get an amazing team and keep them. I finally get the amazing teams, but I keep losing them.

And now I'm on a slight losing streak. I really hate the servers at the moment.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
It's amazing that even a year after the game was release people STILL DON'T KNOW WHEN AND WHEN NOT TO F***ING SUPERJUMP. I MEAN COME THE F*** ON. WHO THE HELL SUPERJUMPS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIRE FIGHT OR WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE ENEMY TEAM HAS MASSIVE CONTROL WHERE I AM??!?!?!?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Update on my grind to King rank: More hot-dog-fueled destruction on the part of Team Marie. I've only lost one match so far and that was because the team we were facing broke our faces in. Now I'm up to Defender rank, but the rest of the journey will have to wait until after work.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Oh yeah, and tons of mirror matches on team Marie.

And update, I have been reunited with Chill Gabe! He was from an amazing team I had earlier. Not to Jinx anything, but game, PLEASE don't DC me from this team. It's really solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom